Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Re-stock is on its way and all pending orders are not forgotten, anything that may have got lost in the mail or missing will be replaced, thank you again everyone for the patience.

Re-stock is on its way and all pending orders are not forgotten, anything that may have got lost in the mail or missing will be replaced, thank you again everyone for the patience.
Popped some of your halo the other night after a 11 hour shift [emoji1690]

Popped some of your halo the other night after a 11 hour shift [emoji1690]

I was actually thinking about using some the other day..
were you able to push through your night shift? I was going to throw in 20mg for a back session that I simply was just not there for physically and mentally, I ended up drinking one of those disgusting "monsters", the sugar and caffeine woke me up a little bit. Halo would have been perfect..

I was actually thinking about using some the other day..
were you able to push through your night shift? I was going to throw in 20mg for a back session that I simply was just not there for physically and mentally, I ended up drinking one of those disgusting "monsters", the sugar and caffeine woke me up a little bit. Halo would have been perfect..
No I popped the halo otw to the gym after my shift. 30mg 10min before I arrived at the gym and my heart rate immediately rose. Probably felt over whelmed from lack of sleep from the tren.

Carbonated drinks don't bloat you? I definitely prefer the mental state vs the stim from energy drinks. Especially with some white rice. But that's a Vietnamese thing

Just to update; my missing item came through. So I owe you a BIG TIME APOLOGY Vision. You kept your word and for that I thank you 🙏
I see no reason to stop doing business with PSL. Again, my apology Vision for being such an impatient asshole.

Just to update; my missing item came through. So I owe you a BIG TIME APOLOGY Vision. You kept your word and for that I thank you 
I see no reason to stop doing business with PSL. Again, my apology Vision for being such an impatient asshole.
I'm extremely happy that everything came through for you, as I said prior I truly understood everyone's frustrations. All we asked was that everyone just hang tight and work with us, I promised you that no one would get left behind.

On an other note:

We have some big announcements to be made soon everyone.. The team has been working on some big things, so keep your eyes peeled everyone!

Just to update; my missing item came through. So I owe you a BIG TIME APOLOGY Vision. You kept your word and for that I thank you [emoji120]
I'm very happy to see you received your items, again sorry for the mishap and delay.

Just to update; my missing item came through. So I owe you a BIG TIME APOLOGY Vision. You kept your word and for that I thank you 
Hey we were all rooting for you buddy!

No I popped the halo otw to the gym after my shift. 30mg 10min before I arrived at the gym and my heart rate immediately rose. Probably felt over whelmed from lack of sleep from the tren.

Carbonated drinks don't bloat you? I definitely prefer the mental state vs the stim from energy drinks. Especially with some white rice. But that's a Vietnamese thing
Man I never drink carbonated drinks, it was just one of those days.. I was down and out and needed something. I hate those drinks. I just winged it and said "meh". I haven't had a sugar rush like that in ages, nice pump.. I won't make a habit of that crap though haha

Man I never drink carbonated drinks, it was just one of those days.. I was down and out and needed something. I hate those drinks. I just winged it and said "meh". I haven't had a sugar rush like that in ages, nice pump.. I won't make a habit of that crap though haha
White rice is the secret. Sometimes I blend it up and drop it in my pre-work out. You know, chink shit

How do you keep it from turning into a paste? Just a quick zip-zip?
Ninja blender. And get sushi rice. You can also cook that rice powder in a pan with water. Add butter, almond butter, honey and strawberries with some protein powder.

P.S.L "LOCAL" service NOW OPEN at Puritysourcelabs.ru

[FONT=&quot]
ghVxCXs.png
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"What's NEW???"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well.. How about that moment you all have been waiting for![/FONT]

1f4e6.png
[FONT=&quot]P.S.L "DOMESTIC" service NOW OPEN
1f4e6.png

Be sure to check out both of our extraordinary certified Local suppliers for all of your Anabolic needs..

* Extremely fast and reliable
* Convenience at a reasonable price
* Polished from the finest standards that exceeds the definition of Quality

nDT4NAb.jpg

PHEJq2o.jpg

((Click old glory for fast and direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood ALL DOMESTIC))

[/FONT]

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold lineEP's gold is like none other,
because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY"
www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Here we go again. I mad the mistake of ordering from PSL again and once again theirs a problem. Sent payment via MG from a kiosk at my local CVS. Waited a few days for the money to be picked up by “team PSL” only to get n email saying my order was cancelled. Something about MG rejecting my payment. But when I go into my MG account it shows the money ready for pick up. So what gives? I even contacted MG and they say theirs no issues because the money is still there waiting to be picked up. What gives Vision? Order#ZFLAZLLYN…

Here we go again. I mad the mistake of ordering from PSL again and once again theirs a problem. Sent payment via MG from a kiosk at my local CVS. Waited a few days for the money to be picked up by “team PSL” only to get n email saying my order was cancelled. Something about MG rejecting my payment. But when I go into my MG account it shows the money ready for pick up. So what gives? I even contacted MG and they say theirs no issues because the money is still there waiting to be picked up. What gives Vision? Order#ZFLAZLLYN…
I normally don't say anything. But.. Everytime you order mg. There is n issue. Last time you stated you would never order from PSL again. And people chimed in and had received there products in a timely manner during and after your post.
New customers at that.. your the only person I've ever seen Everytime you say you have a problem... Everytime.
First why use the least reliable mg..
There are better options. This would eliminate this all together... Not trying to bust your balls or give ya a hard time.. but this is kinda odd ... Something just isn't right here.

Never had a problem with MG with any other source except PSL. I ordered from them in a moment of stupidity. It won’t happen again that’s for sure.
MG says theirs no issue so the problem is with PSL. I can post a screenshot showing the payment status if that help things? Theirs never an issue with MG, it’s always with PSL. Either missing items or orders taking longer than expected.
Anyway, so now what?

Never had a problem with MG with any other source except PSL. I ordered from them in a moment of stupidity. It won’t happen again that’s for sure.
MG says theirs no issue so the problem is with PSL. I can post a screenshot showing the payment status if that help things? Theirs never an issue with MG, it’s always with PSL. Either missing items or orders taking longer than expected.
Anyway, so now what?

For all the readers in this community, please click on this member's postcount and you can see historically that this member is extremely problematic, and you can see the interactions and exchanges we have had with him in the past regarding our services.
Of all customers this specific individual each and every single time has these major problems and airs his grievances.
Never once do I receive any inbox messages or anything.
With this being said this customer is blacklisted and we will not be doing business with him again or anytime in the near future.
To the original poster, we do not want to do business with you so please take your business elsewhere.
Please pick up your money from MoneyGram because we have no obligation to you at this point.

We wish you the best of luck in the future.

You said your peace, there's nothing more for you to add here.

Please move on.

Anyway, so now what?
If your money is sitting there like you stated. than PSL doesn't have your money you have access to your money.. what is the issue... Get your money and order from the sources that you like so much. this just seems like crazy nonsense. What are you waiting for. So what's going on here..You have your money get and order from whomever you want to. This doesn't even make sense.

Back
Top Bottom