Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Please take a deep breath and reset...
    Youve ordered on the 15th(sunday) so you might as well say monday. 1st business day.
    Someone will pick up your funds and you will receive tracking. Its only the 19th. Monday was the 16th. You should have your order in or about 14days. There is a procees that takes place. Its only been a few days since you placed your order.
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post
    No bro, be patient. They aren't gonna keep your money.
    I got an email saying that it's going to be shipped in the next 3 days.. I am trying to be patient but that is NOT one of my strong suits.. lol...and being new to the process and a little paranoid it's making me a little crazy!!! Lol

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Trust me, read my first few posts I was also paranoid. Just be a little patient, once payment is received takes 3 bidnuz days . And if it's US Domestic it's super quick.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    New to this forum, been using PSL for 6 years, received my order and when I tried taking the blue cap off the whole seal came off sent an emailed pic said they would send it out again and I have yet to hear from them since, also a little worried as to why PSL started offering a debit card option?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Please take a deep breath and reset...
    Youve ordered on the 15th(sunday) so you might as well say monday. 1st business day.
    Someone will pick up your funds and you will receive tracking. Its only the 19th. Monday was the 16th. You should have your order in or about 14days. There is a procees that takes place. Its only been a few days since you placed your order.
    Thanks bro.. I am curious about the steps timeline. I am feeling a lot better about it but still curious. I got an email with a tracking number, once I checked the tracking number it said label was created but has not yet shipped. And that was three days ago.. now my question is what are the expectations coming from "international" as far as time goes. Anybody from domestic ordered international have a similar experience that could shed some light on it? I've never ordered anything from over seas so I truly have no idea what to expect. I'm not sure the site really explains the int'l to domestic Shipping enough or I'm not just understanding it.. any help would be great

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred808 View Post
    Thanks bro.. I am curious about the steps timeline. I am feeling a lot better about it but still curious. I got an email with a tracking number, once I checked the tracking number it said label was created but has not yet shipped. And that was three days ago.. now my question is what are the expectations coming from "international" as far as time goes. Anybody from domestic ordered international have a similar experience that could shed some light on it? I've never ordered anything from over seas so I truly have no idea what to expect. I'm not sure the site really explains the int'l to domestic Shipping enough or I'm not just understanding it.. any help would be great
    It will be there before you know it. If you have tracking i would probable guess in under a week
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    It will be there before you know it. If you have tracking i would probable guess in under a week
    It's been 7 days now and not hearing anything new on the tracking information. USPS still says "label created not yet in system. I downloaded the USPS app and checked it and it shows the same thing.. psl is not exactly easing the process but only answering one question a day via email.. to me if it's a legit sight then they should be a little more considerate to people that have sent them their hard earned money and not string them along day by day..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its been 3 days since you received tracking..
    How fast do you think an international order works. Usps will update when it lands.
    Until then you must hang tight.. I just said give it a week or probable 7 days. You have to have patience
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's been 7 days now and not hearing anything new on the tracking information. USPS still says "label created not yet in system. I downloaded the USPS app and checked it and it shows the same thing.. psl is not exactly easing the process but only answering one question a day via email.. to me if it's a legit sight then they should be a little more considerate to people that have sent them their hard earned money and not string them along day by day..
    It has been 3 days since last we spoke before this post. Not 7 days.. 3. Patience..
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've ordered multiple international orders from PSL with no issues.. USPS take forever to update. Last time I didn't get an update until the day it was out for delivery. Once I recieve the tracking info from PSL it's usually 10 to 14 days to get to my door.. it only takes that long because of the post office.
    Using Tapatalk

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast