Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Any tb500 for us domestic shipping?

Unfortunately, we are trying to liquidate the stock that we have currently with peptides domestically, however we will keep a fully stocked inventory with most and many products on the international line, however domestic peptides will remain on sale and whatever is left is until supplies last.
There will not be a restock.
However, feel free to check out our international line where we have a fully stocked shop with just about everything and anything that may pertain to your needs.

Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences that this may have caused you.

If myself or any one of my sales team associates can better assist you please do not hesitate to reach out and ask, we are eager and waiting to assist you with your needs.

Warmest regards, team supervisor
Vision

If anyone is in need of any assistance please feel free to reach out to my self or any of my outstanding team mates [emoji4]

We want to help you reach your goals!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We at PSL are here to help you reach your goals. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to my self or any of our great staff members :)

Let us know how we can help you reach your goals! :)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! For those of us in the US it is a holiday weekend. I would personally like to wish you a happy 4th of July and I hope you're able to spend it with your loved ones :)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! For those of in the US it is a holiday weekend. I would personally like to wish you a happy 4th of July and I hope you're able to spend it with your loved ones :)
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Team PSL loves the show of support and comradery here at Evo...

Have a HAPPY 4th holiday everyone... :)

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Team PSL loves the show of support and comradery here at Evo...

Have a HAPPY 4th holiday everyone... :)
That's a fact! Happy 4th of July brother and happy 4th of July to this amazing community here on Evo!

If I can be of any assistance to you please feel free to contact me :)

Happy 4th!

Happy Friday everyone! Let us know if we can be of any help to you :)

If I order online today, how long does it take to deliver to USA domestically (oral - cialix) ? ETA in tentative number of days is fine.

Thanks!
First and foremost how are you?
It is not advisable to give out sensitive information regarding your location that's just for safety and security and privacy.

For your geographical location it can be anywhere from 2 to 3 days, please bear in mind that it is the weekend so that can and will affect all on any services.

If you place your order today, label will be created and most likely dispensed tomorrow on the first business day..

Hello, I placed an order last night and sent BTC. I opened up a ticket twice, and I see nothing there at all. On the contact us page, it says absolutely nothing.

2KLnRva.png

If there's no email address, how am I supposed to contact support? Can you please help me?

Hi there,

Without disclosing any sensitive information, just wanted to let you know that payment is sent from my end. Please do the needful. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom