Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You know what they say....sometimes no news is good news. This thread has been quiet which leads me to believe everyone is happy and all orders are being fulfilled smoothly.

However we're still here for everyone. Reach out in this thread if you need assistance!

[email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Placed my order and made payment over a week now. Havenít heard anything back from PSL. Can someone please help me follow up on this? I emailed PSL, no response.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just received my shipment. Thanks alot. Doin bloods in a week prior to and than while on. Where would you like my labs sent to?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Okenigi View Post
    Placed my order and made payment over a week now. Havenít heard anything back from PSL. Can someone please help me follow up on this? I emailed PSL, no response.
    Check your spam folder. If everything was done properly you should have received confirmation and tracking. You can also log into your account and go down to order history. And it should show you info/trqcking.
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL- REPRESENTATIVE
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Okenigi View Post
    You gotta read the info on the website homie.

Quote Originally Posted by debonora View Post
    I just received my shipment. Thanks alot. Doin bloods in a week prior to and than while on. Where would you like my labs sent to?
    Shoot one of us reps a PM when you have your on-cycle blood work results. Have your receipt ready and a picture of the (preferably uncapped) results. We will reimburse you for the blood work and you will post them publicly here in the source talk section. EZ PZ
    [email protected]

>>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Label Created, not yet in system is all my tracking number shows even after 5 days. I first thought it was because of veterans day but now it seems something might be wrong

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi there, I emailed you few days ago but no answer. I asked what is difference in HGH Eurotropin, Somatropin and G Tropin found on your web site, except the price? Is there a quality difference or its just price supplier difference ??

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosback View Post
    Label Created, not yet in system is all my tracking number shows even after 5 days. I first thought it was because of veterans day but now it seems something might be wrong
    Don't worry friend nothing is wrong. That status means that the package has been brought to the post office and the shipping labels have been printed and stuck on the package. Now it's sitting at the post office awaiting to be scanned and sent out. Veterans day likely wouldn't be the cause of delay. Right now post offices all around the world are beginning to get backed up due to the holidays and Christmas shopping. You can expect some delays during this time. This is why PSL closes up shop during the month of Decmber because it's just not worth the hassle of trying to ship that time of year. Tracking should update in next few days I'd assume. Just be patient for now, all is normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    Hi there, I emailed you few days ago but no answer. I asked what is difference in HGH Eurotropin, Somatropin and G Tropin found on your web site, except the price? Is there a quality difference or its just price supplier difference ??
    Based on our lab testing there is very little difference in quality between the brands. Eurotropin is our in-house brand so we have full control over production and quality. That would be your safest bet for obvious reasons. Somatropin is made by Medicare who has been around FOREVER and has always put out solid products without fail for their entire existence. They are a no-gimmick/no-bullshit type company who sticks to the basics and just puts out a damn good product. G-Tropin is a brand that we have been doing business with for a few years now. They have always tested well and been consistent. The only real differences when comparing these brands on a lab test was a small variance in the presence of dimers which are chemical by-products formed in the manufacturing process. All were minimal and within the acceptable range, Eurotropin just happened to have the lowest content which is a good thing. I'll see if I can dig up the lab results, I might have them buried somewhere.
    [email protected]

>>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Noted. I also got answer on email, it is said that Eurotropin comes with water, other two do not, if I understood correctly, then you have to order water separatel, right?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    Noted. I also got answer on email, it is said that Eurotropin comes with water, other two do not, if I understood correctly, then you have to order water separatel, right?
    correct!!!!!
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast