Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 448

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

  1. #411
    Proficient Brother marisol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    136
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    correct!!!!!
    OK Thanks! Eurotropin it is.

  2. #412
    Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    550
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    OK Thanks! Eurotropin it is.
    Good choice. Can't go wrong either way.
    CONTACT:
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/


    Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<



  3. #413
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by marisol View Post
    OK Thanks! Eurotropin it is.
    in a couple weeks I'll be joining you on the same exact journey I'll be using the same exact product.. you can't go wrong with these bad boys!!
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

  4. #414
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got my order today of test c. The last vial I ordered as well as all orals I've seen have come with a box (for vials) and a baggy (orals) that have the serial/batch number and an authorization code on them. This order just had two loose vials without the box, and there is no code anywhere to verify it on the site.

    Is this safe to use?

  5. #415
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsc318 View Post
    Got my order today of test c. The last vial I ordered as well as all orals I've seen have come with a box (for vials) and a baggy (orals) that have the serial/batch number and an authorization code on them. This order just had two loose vials without the box, and there is no code anywhere to verify it on the site.

    Is this safe to use?
    if you order from PSL than yes its is good, sometimes poxes are shipped with items are in a different package. If you want the boxes we can surely ship them to you, chances are they were not including just to keep the package weight low..
    You're G2G if you use PSL..
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

  6. #416
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    if you order from PSL than yes its is good, sometimes poxes are shipped with items are in a different package. If you want the boxes we can surely ship them to you, chances are they were not including just to keep the package weight low..
    You're G2G if you use PSL..
    I do feel better getting vials with the boxes at the same time, that way I can verify it on the euro pharmacies site, it makes me feel safer. However, I don't think if you just shipped me some random empty boxes that it would change anything as it wouldn't be the original ones anyway, or anyway to verify the vials and boxes went together.

    Regardless, I'll trust you and run this a few weeks and see what the blood work says. Thanks for the response!

  7. #417
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsc318 View Post
    I do feel better getting vials with the boxes at the same time, that way I can verify it on the euro pharmacies site, it makes me feel safer. However, I don't think if you just shipped me some random empty boxes that it would change anything as it wouldn't be the original ones anyway, or anyway to verify the vials and boxes went together.

    Regardless, I'll trust you and run this a few weeks and see what the blood work says. Thanks for the response!
    We are authentic distributors of EP, you can guarantee that anything you have in your possession is authentic and legit.
    And no we would not be sending you any random boxes..
    Why would we have authentic legit boxes, with questionable product inside of vials? we have in our possession both the authentic product and the boxes, and sometimes we may or may not include the leaflet, it depends on where we are shipping from..
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

  8. #418
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    We are authentic distributors of EP, you can guarantee that anything you have in your possession is authentic and legit.
    And no we would not be sending you any random boxes..
    Why would we have authentic legit boxes, with questionable product inside of vials? we have in our possession both the authentic product and the boxes, and sometimes we may or may not include the leaflet, it depends on where we are shipping from..
    I see. Gotcha

  9. #419
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried to PM but haven't enough posts.
    Can you help with an order.

    First package never updated on tracking (it clearly wasn't sent) and 'resend' got seized.

    Customs letter also detailed the products seized and the order was wrong, Test P instead of Test E I ordered etc.

    I contacted customer support and they said resend not possible.

    I done a lot of research into buying and trusted PSL, I know obviously that there are risks on my end too, but the whole thing is just very unsatisfactory and has being going on since early October.

    I appreciate any help.

  10. #420
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DM44 View Post
    I tried to PM but haven't enough posts.
    Can you help with an order.

    First package never updated on tracking (it clearly wasn't sent) and 'resend' got seized.

    Customs letter also detailed the products seized and the order was wrong, Test P instead of Test E I ordered etc.

    I contacted customer support and they said resend not possible.

    I done a lot of research into buying and trusted PSL, I know obviously that there are risks on my end too, but the whole thing is just very unsatisfactory and has being going on since early October.

    I appreciate any help.
    When you say that the first package never updated, did it say label created and from that point on there was no update?
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •