Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Let me know if anyone has any questions on our current sales or needs any assistance with their order :)

Be sure and check out our current sales!! You won`t want to miss out on these deals!

Time is running out on these sales Evo brothers. Check it out if you haven't already done so :)

I hope you all are having a great week and crushing your goals! If myself or any of our other PSL Reps can be of any help to you please feel free to reach out to any of us :) We are here to help you reach your goals.

Happy Friday everyone! Here`s hoping everyone has a great weekend!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Let me or the team know if anyone needs anything :)

Hope everyone is having a solid weekend. We've had some cooler weather where I'm at and it makes me think of bulking season. Are you ready for bulking season? At PSL we have everything you need to ensure it's your best one yet! Let myself or any of the other representatives know if we can assist you in anyway :)

🌴END OF SUMMER SALE ALERT🌴
20% OFF International
10% OFF LOCAL
PLUS get an additional 10% OFF using BTC with either service "International or Local"...
Sale includes Orals/Oils and HGH from INTERNATIONAL.

UP TO -

dQ8zE4x.jpg

HGH NOT included with local sale.
ONLY INTERNATIONAL SALE

All Peptides have there own independant SALE that can NOT be combined

Explore our huge range of some of the lowest price and highest quality compounds in the entire
ANABOLIC circuit world wide.
Shop our wide selection of products including Oils/Orals, pre workout compounds, Peptides,
and so much more, come on in, see for yourself, come on in.

C8ZJfcv.gif

SALE RULES: Failure to read is not or responsibility.
All orders must be paid for maximum 3 days past end of sale "Sept 9th" ONLY if order was placed prior to SALE closing. We will NOT except orders once the shopping cart has been disabled..

If you pay later than the 9th your items will be shipped when the store re-opens on Sept 23rd..
DEZElHs.png

FOR END OFF SUMMER SALE
CLICK BELOW For International

CLICK BELOW For Local

That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?

That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?
Always - we use email to confirmation , so please check your spam box if you dont get it
PSL

You can log on to your account, and from there you will see what items you have with tracking numbers, you also will have an automated email if by chance you do not see your email always check your spam folder.
If you have any questions or concerns pertain to your order you can open a ticket with your order ID confirmation number, the ticket service will gladly answer any questions or concerns that you have regarding what compounds are inside of your order.

You can log on to your account, and from there you will see what items you have with tracking numbers, you also will have an automated email if by chance you do not see your email always check your spam folder.
If you have any questions or concerns pertain to your order you can open a ticket with your order ID confirmation number, the ticket service will gladly answer any questions or concerns that you have regarding what compounds are inside of your order.
the support guys are great!

Let me know if anyone has any questions on our current sales or needs any assistance with their order :)
I just messaged you! I need help with an order I placed yesterday since the ticket system is down along with the site.

Or if anyone else from PSL sees this, please help! Already sent my $ using WU.

I just messaged you! I need help with an order I placed yesterday since the ticket system is down along with the site.

Or if anyone else from PSL sees this, please help! Already sent my $ using WU.

Site maintenance - ordering site may temporarily be closed off and on today and possibly into the weekend.​

🛠️Site maintenance - ordering site may temporarily be closed off and on today and possibly into the weekend🛠️

Greetings,

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause anyone who maybe experiencing any delays or issues with logging in to the ONLINE store, this week we've been working on updates and site maintenance, for some this may affect our customer service email and content views for a short duration, do not panic, all of your information is safe and secure and nothing is lost.

Please do not light signifiers with multiple threads, please do not send messages to multiple representatives simultaneously, we are fully aware of all pending orders.

(If in the event you placed an order during the sale, you will still be honored the sale price long as you place your order within the sale time frame)

We're restoring the database, so please check your account concerning all tickets and info, this includes checking your spam folder with your email provider.

If in the event you have created a NEW order or ticket, received a reply replied back to an existing ticket from one of our responses within the past 24hr please simply remain patient while the service technicians complete the final store updates. Please respond and use your pre-existing tickets if you already have them, please do not create any new tickets this may slow down the response as all orders and tickets will be answered in the order that we receive them.
This will not affect any recent or pending orders that have been made. Please remain patient with us as we continue with our routine maintenance..

AGAIN THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ANY RECENT PURCHASES OR PENDING ORDERS!!

Team supervisor,
Vision

Back
Top Bottom