Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

I just received my 3rd international order from PSL. Took 8 days from payment. I think the people having problems simply aren’t following instructions. Read my friends. READ.
Thank you for your reply. This is great to hear! Its unfortunate a select few have these issues and then jump to conclusions and begin to try and slam psl which is normally because of not following instructions.

Order got seized but very fast response from them and sending me already new package for free :)
Very good communication :)
Have ordered many times before too and will keep doing it mega good source
Chrisr. Its unfortunate when this happens. This is obviously out of our control.. Glad we could get you squared away and please let us know when you receive your product. Thank you.

I am one of the guys that had an abnormal long wait. I been in the game a long time and know how to read directions. That being said shit happens, my order took a bit long but I got it . I am very in tune with my body and already I know I am GOLD !!! I will give a more detailed update later on and possibly blood tests but I wanted to update that Everything came thru and I won’t hesitate to stay with these guys going forward.
Packaging was top notch and items look pharm grade. 5 stars !!

I am one of the guys that had an abnormal long wait. I been in the game a long time and know how to read directions. That being said shit happens, my order took a bit long but I got it . I am very in tune with my body and already I know I am GOLD !!! I will give a more detailed update later on and possibly blood tests but I wanted to update that Everything came thru and I won’t hesitate to stay with these guys going forward.
Thanks for the post. sorry for the long wait!
Unfortunately not everyone does take the time now a days to read the directions or terms provided. Please keep us updated on your progress and how you feel about the products... We would love to here more.

;) ;) :) :)

My personal opinion on the people not getting their orders or responses is that instructions are not being followed...My advice

1. Set up a tutanota email account before you do anything because it takes 48 hours to verify but it is encrypted and accepted by psl...

2. Read all of the terms of service, faq, shipping rules, etc. on the psl website...they are very clear about everything that you’ll need to know...

3. After the first two steps then make your order...you will receive emails updating you on basically every aspect of the process after your order is made (make sure to check your spam folder also)...

4. After you make your payment you will receive an email with details on how to proceed, so don’t worry...

5. Be patient...

Psl is truly the best, just take your time to do it right...it’s easier on them and they can provide better service for you

Vision/PSL - how long do orders normally take to ship? I placed an order last Friday 10 May) and Payment was picked up the next day. There hasn’t been any status updates since. I read from your reps that orders normally take a max of 3 days to ship. Also, I bought the mix and match of 5 but when I sent my choices, there was no response/confirmation. Is this normal? I’m not complaining, just anxious for an update. Thanks!

Is psl still shipping to Canada ??
Canada is not an option on there shipping drop down menu.
No sir, they do not.

Vision/PSL - how long do orders normally take to ship? I placed an order last Friday 10 May) and Payment was picked up the next day. There hasn’t been any status updates since. I read from your reps that orders normally take a max of 3 days to ship. Also, I bought the mix and match of 5 but when I sent my choices, there was no response/confirmation. Is this normal? I’m not complaining, just anxious for an update. Thanks!
As stated, all of these questions can be answered on our website. Please read EVERYTHING before ordering.

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/16-order-statuses

2pzeer4.jpg

They probably won’t even send it I ordered on April 3 got the email that it went through n since then nothing they won’t even email me back so I lost $650

They won’t ship it they probably won’t even send u the shipping number bc it’s been over a month and a half n they still haven’t sent me mine or any info instead they took the $650 n ran off basically and I’ve order from them before it’s suck bc they I Not the only one they’ve fucked over

They won’t ship it they probably won’t even send u the shipping number bc it’s been over a month and a half n they still haven’t sent me mine or any info instead they took the $650 n ran off basically and I’ve order from them before it’s suck bc they I Not the only one they’ve fucked over

Can you show us a proof?

this is a mighty huge allegation you are making here... Can you screen shot your order, the content that was purchased along with the order ID? If you go to order history it will have a DATE stamped when it was made, and the products in which you purchased..
Can you also provide some PROOF on these claims in which you seen where we "fucked over" people?

That’s complete BS. Let’s see your proof, PSL is golden! If your not getting it then you either did something wrong completing order or customs has it.

Just give it some time. I’ve received in as little as 12 days or up too 30 days. Once they ship it’s in the carrier hands and is unpredictable.

That’s complete BS. Let’s see your proof, PSL is golden! If your not getting it then you either did something wrong completing order or customs has it.

Exactly bro he's acting like we didn't give him any information and that he's left in the dark.. what gets me is his new post count along with making this claim a month-and-a-half later..for crying out loud we get people blowing us up after 3 days if they don't get a notification.. but now he wants to Make some noise a month-and-a-half later? Cut me a break..

Exactly bro he's acting like we didn't give him any information and that he's left in the dark.. what gets me is his new post count along with making this claim a month-and-a-half later..for crying out loud we get people blowing us up after 3 days if they don't get a notification.. but now he wants to Make some noise a month-and-a-half later? Cut me a break..

Hey vision , I’ve sent you a pm 5 days ago asking about deliveries to Canada? No answer from you , I got a vague answer here on this post saying “ no they do not “ .
Why is Canada off the delivery availability? And will it reopen ?
A reply would be great [emoji106]!

Hey vision , I’ve sent you a pm 5 days ago asking about deliveries to Canada? No answer from you , I got a vague answer here on this post saying “ no they do not “ .
Why is Canada off the delivery availability? And will it reopen ?
A reply would be great [emoji106]!

I apologize if I did not reply there's a good chance that I cleared my inbox because of the overwhelming amount of private messaging.. sometimes members cannot send me a message because my inbox data capacity is too full.. that was not done intentionally..

To answer your question we may consider in the future reopening shipping to Canada but at this point it's a no-go .

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause you..thank you for taking integrate consideration with your interest in our company and our services that really means a lot..

Back
Top Bottom