Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getroids1.net scammed me hard

YYaxen

Registered
I was a victim of a very elaborate scam by getroids1.net. The guy had Me send 100 Bitcoin to him before he would process my steroid order because he said too many people with make orders and then flake out. So I did it oh, then he had me send him the full amount for the steroids , then he came back and said I owed another 30 bucks for the shipping. I figured I had no choice but to send him that. Then he comes back and says I still owe him money because the price of the products went up, huh? I was dumbfounded and I fired back and said wait a minute I sent you all this money and you haven't sent me anything and now you want more money because the product went up? He then ghosted me and now I'm out like seven hundred bucks

If you want a trusted source that not only has some of the best quality you can find as well as amazing customer service and shipping speed, look no further than Domestic Supply... An industry leader for over a decade, you will know you are taken care of at all times with them!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the go to source for so many and has been for well over a decade. There are countless reviews, threads and excellent feedback posted on many many sites. The quality speaks for itself. I would strongly recommend making the change to Domestic Supply ![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom