Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghcanada.net fake hgh?

ahajachv

Registered
I live in Canada and a choice of sources is pretty lean, no pun intended
I need HGH though because I react really well to it. My last Source I use was through a buddy at the gym but he went to jail so I got to find a new one
I tried GHcanada.net and they sent me bunk HGH, pretty sure it is hcg. Don’t use them!

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

Ghcanada.net has fake hgh for sure, they sell eithr hcg or blanks as hgh sometimes even peptides but overall it's fake hgh and counterfeit.

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum! [/FONT]

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

i agree, domestic supply has high quality hgh

I live in Canada and a choice of sources is pretty lean, no pun intended
I need HGH though because I react really well to it. My last Source I use was through a buddy at the gym but he went to jail so I got to find a new one
I tried GHcanada.net and they sent me bunk HGH, pretty sure it is hcg. Don’t use them!

Check the forum for a new Canadian source

That really sucks man. If you want Canadian Domestic, hit me up and I can get you in touch with SYN Pharma. They are an approved source here.

NapsGear or Domestic-Supply. I used HGH from a forum that I loved, too. It was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom