Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghcanada.net fake hgh?

ahajachv

Registered
I live in Canada and a choice of sources is pretty lean, no pun intended
I need HGH though because I react really well to it. My last Source I use was through a buddy at the gym but he went to jail so I got to find a new one
I tried GHcanada.net and they sent me bunk HGH, pretty sure it is hcg. Don’t use them!

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum! [/FONT]

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

i agree, domestic supply has high quality hgh

I live in Canada and a choice of sources is pretty lean, no pun intended
I need HGH though because I react really well to it. My last Source I use was through a buddy at the gym but he went to jail so I got to find a new one
I tried GHcanada.net and they sent me bunk HGH, pretty sure it is hcg. Don’t use them!

Check the forum for a new Canadian source

You have to use our approved sources bro!!

NapsGear or Domestic-Supply. I used HGH from a forum that I loved, too. It was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom