Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghdepot products good?

stoopbutch

Registered
what is your opinion of this ghdepot brand that i got? i have been running 6 iu's a day and haven't noticed a thing from it after 2 months on. i spent over 2000$ on it and not getting any results so i am not too pleased. should i run bloodwork and see if this is legit and if it isn't do you think the source will refund me?

what is your opinion of this ghdepot brand that i got? i have been running 6 iu's a day and haven't noticed a thing from it after 2 months on. i spent over 2000$ on it and not getting any results so i am not too pleased. should i run bloodwork and see if this is legit and if it isn't do you think the source will refund me?

Always do bloodwork man. Since you been on For 2 months your IGF-1 levels shouldn’t elevated above normal range at that dosage. Get your IGF levels tested. You can also do a GH serum test as well. You would need to inject 10iu 3 hours before test and be fasted.

Always do bloodwork man. Since you been on For 2 months your IGF-1 levels shouldn’t elevated above normal range at that dosage. Get your IGF levels tested. You can also do a GH serum test as well. You would need to inject 10iu 3 hours before test and be fasted.

Should* not shouldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom