Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

godbullRaw waste of my time

andrew35

Registered
I ordered a bunch of products from godbullRaw to start up my underground lab at home to sell to a few guys I know.
I spent a good 3 weeks brewing and working on this project and once I got the steroids in place used myself as my guinea pig to see if I would get gains. After 5 weeks on no results, this stuff is fake.

Domestic Supply has been at the top of the class for well over a decade... They are tried, trusted and vetted and well known in the bodybuilding community as the very best!

I ordered a bunch of products from godbullRaw to start up my underground lab at home to sell to a few guys I know.
I spent a good 3 weeks brewing and working on this project and once I got the steroids in place used myself as my guinea pig to see if I would get gains. After 5 weeks on no results, this stuff is fake.

If you get a knock at the door you'l know why lol

Domestic Supply has been at the top of the class for well over a decade... They are tried, trusted and vetted and well known in the bodybuilding community as the very best!

i agree here. domestic supply is #1 in my book.

Bunch of scammers! Use our approved sources!!

[FONT=&quot]Trust is everything when it comes to ped's and there are none more trusted than Domestic Supply![/FONT]

we are Godbullraw here, pls show up proof to let everyone know your stuff from me and which order and what is your order email and which email address you contact with, you ruin my repuation in the industry a lot without a turth update to everyone, fake words

- - - Updated - - -

we are so angry that so many ppl here bad reviews on Godbullraw without any evidence to show we have a real business with this guy , and you all trust his words, so pls write reviews after things confirmed. also my business on meso, professionalmuscle, HCBB, if you all have time, pls come there to check Godbullraw reviews, have a good everyone

Back
Top Bottom