Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Godtropin ??

Hardwork734

Registered
hey fellas . question. anyone heard of GODTROPIN? been hearing people in corners of the gym talking about it. anyone ran it or know anyone on it. numbers an labs look good. reviews are to0.. almost like to good. help? anyone..

I got some?? My girl is running it now who is a GH virgin and will be pulling labs soon. I've heard some good reviews so far.

Do you know where its coming from? Sounds like a renamed product.

We are talking about generic HGH. Unlike pharma, do not ever believe the UGL brand. Instead know the UGL lab and people running the lab. You will less likely get scammed than relying the brand.

I have been reading so many reviews on this all day. Tons of great reviews an recent bloods. I think I'm gunna grab one an give it a blood lab. See what kind if serum or IGf levels I can pull. Far as I know from my reading reviews no one has not received a package. If anyone else ran them or has any feed back please post or help out.

I got some?? My girl is running it now who is a GH virgin and will be pulling labs soon. I've heard some good reviews so far.

How long has your girl been running it. I have been hearing some crazy amazing things. A lot of fast reviews tho. But blood work looks good. She have any sides yet

Be very careful with this. Most of the reviews for this product on the net are false especially on Eroids.

Eroids is run by Eastern European crooks from Moldova and are the same guys run and promote the top ranked sources. The Godtropin site is practically giving away kits to any one who will leave a positive review, and blatantly bribing the mods.

On top of that they have practically cloned word for word including the index pages and pics a very well known site that is the official online supplier for Hygetropin.cn.

There are many reports appearing of itching and welts at the injection site which is a sure sign of immune system response from low quality / impure Somatropin.

Is this what you're talking about, it's from a Reseller....................................... JP
P.S.
Weird, both Official Home Sites say they are down for Maintenance.

godtropin%20120.jpg

Be very careful with this. Most of the reviews for this product on the net are false especially on Eroids.

Eroids is run by Eastern European crooks from Moldova and are the same guys run and promote the top ranked sources. The Godtropin site is practically giving away kits to any one who will leave a positive review, and blatantly bribing the mods.

On top of that they have practically cloned word for word including the index pages and pics a very well known site that is the official online supplier for Hygetropin.cn.

There are many reports appearing of itching and welts at the injection site which is a sure sign of immune system response from low quality / impure Somatropin.

This is spot on

Back
Top Bottom