Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to get bloodwork soon to check if Napsgear Geneza is legit

juicey239

Registered
Whats up bros, Im not no "paid rep" sent by naps. Im here cuz my other forum was garbage and this one seems much better. After signing up and browsing around, I see Napsgear is very much hated here and that got me a lil worried now cuz the gear I'm using now is from Naps... Geneva Pharm. Test E, Deca and Drol. The Anadrol is definitely legit cuz I'm retaining so much water, 15 pounds in 2 weeks! But the oils got me worried cuz it might be bunk or underused.

Should I wait till I'm 6 weeks in or could i schedule an appointment for blood work tomorrow? Today was my 4th pin. 650mg test e, 250 deca a week.

thanks

If doing Test E.
You want to wait until at least 5 weeks.
6 Weeks would be better to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels........................................ JP
P.S.
Make sure you get the LC-MS/MS Total Test.
This isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/Dl like the regular test.
This is the Only Way to be sure your Product is Legit.

I tried Geneza Pharm from Genezameds. They are an authorized dealer. However it is bunk. I am on TRT and one month after going from watson 200mg/ml all androgenic effects plummeted. No sex drive, hair growth reverted to normal levels. There orals "seemed" fine. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom