Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going Postal: paranoia over packages

David_Davidoff

Registered
Hey all. First post.

So, I've been doing this for 4 or 5 years. Using an overseas source and having zero problems. Then, I got my first seizure letter. No big deal, I figure, I know where to go domestic and I was just happening to be in the middle of moving to a new place so I'd have the address reset no problem.

So, sent for a small order, 1 vial of Test E 300, and one vile of mixed T esters. Everything went great on the tracking, whiz bang very fast.

So when I checked my mailbox, there's nothing there. I checked tracking and it said, Out for delivery in the morning, then changed to "ALERT: Delivery status not updated" that evening.

I've waited about 3 weeks now and I'm getting damn near the pt where I'll have to order one way or another.

I wanted to solicit opinions from other guys on what is going on here. Did the postal worker steal it? ...my post office is notoriously bad. Did it leave to go out for delivery, only to be taken into custody by LE? ...are they waiting to see if more comes my way to build charges? No question, this is a tiny amount, but with 2 orders in a row having gone bad on me, at 2 different addresses, my paranoia is extreme.

If the last status was "out for delivery" in my area, what are the chances that it is stolen or lost, vs in the hands of LE?

Thanks a lot folks. Been reading on here for a while. First time post.

Hey Chem. Nope. Nothing showed up. Still on the tracking site as Alert: no update made since "out for delivery".

I still feel weird about it, but I really don't feel like it's LE coming to my door anytime soon over this. My worry remains for my next order. I just remember that day was one of the coldest and snowiest in town and our mailman is really not the motivated type. I'd love to order to my place. I have other options, but that means spreading the wealth around and I'm already stretched thin in that regard.

If anyone else has a similar story, I'd love to hear it. Multiple data points make for better analysis. I've already gathered that such things happen with mail, but it's 2 in a row. So, if they're looking at me, they're looking at my name, not my address. That would be useful information for others too, because there's always a debate about whether you get tracked at all, or if it's just your address, or if it's your name. Most people buy the idea that an address gets burned, but not that a name does.

In all likelihood I just had bad luck, but you can't be too safe. The anxiety is a bitch. Almost makes it not worth it. ...almost.

Why would they track me? I don't sell the stuff. I order small. Every time. ...my seizure international was from an Asian country with a relatively high seizure rate, but all I got was the standard letter. I'm have a few misdemeanors from many years ago for bar room brawls and stuff like that. Nothing serious.

I'm a veteran though and I know the last administration put us on a list as likely to be politically radical. This isn't the case with me, but it's just another factor. I'm doing an informal multi-factor analysis to see what the smartest next move would be.

I could go legal through a Florida clinic (and pay out the ass, which I could do, but barely). I only sup with test and HCG/Clomid/Nolva as ancillaries. I would have all my needs met that way. ...I'd rather just help myself. The damn laws man. Really not what the Founders of this nation had in mind. Liberty man! Where did it go?

Stupid war on drugs. I hate narcotics myself, but all these idiots have done is empower and enrich criminals. Legalize all of it, take some taxes and put that towards education and rehab for addicts. That's my view.

Yep. The order that got seized was from Thai. I know they have a high seizure rate. That mean I'm on some kinda list?

- - - Updated - - -

The latest one, that disappeared after "out for delivery", was domestic though.

with the current administration getting harder and harder for things to get through customs, they are cracking down. remember big pharma doesn't want you getting in stuff from overseas that will cut into their profits

as far as your domestic situation. 100% on the sender, they are responsible for getting it to you. a lot of things could have happened, the glaring one is they put down the wrong address or an incorrect address. so your package simply got returned to them as undeliverable

if the package leaked again that is on the sender. it is illegal to send liquids by mail so the sender packaged it poorly where it broke the vial and leaked. the post office probably just destroyed the package

I appreciate the input Stevesmi. I'm sure it should be on the sender. I could have had a reship from the Thai's too, probably still can get it....they were fantastic for years. I have a level of paranoia about these things makes it much less fun. I prefer the domestic route mainly so I don't have to suffer for 3-5 weeks waiting to see if I'm going to prison for modestly enhancing my athletic performance. but this paranoia is pretty widespread I can see. 3-4 days of paranoia is bad enough.

Totally agree with you about the big pharma part. It's infuriating that a system that seems to be committing what in my view are huge crimes against the people, is going to be slapping cuffs on users of class IIIs or weed. Opiate crisis anyone? Purdue pharma marketed Oxycontin as a "less addictive" narcotic for years, while they knew it was highly addictive. ...and these are the people trying to ban Kratom, which is a totally separate issue.

I'll hit you up for the code and check that site out.

- - - Updated - - -

..eh, I still don't have enough posts for PM. I'll still check that site out.,

Totally agree with you about the big pharma part. It's infuriating that a system that seems to be committing what in my view are huge crimes against the people, is going to be slapping cuffs on users of class IIIs or weed. Opiate crisis anyone? Purdue pharma marketed Oxycontin as a "less addictive" narcotic for years, while they knew it was highly addictive. ...and these are the people trying to ban Kratom, which is a totally separate issue.

I'll hit you up for the code and check that site out.

- - - Updated - - -

..eh, I still don't have enough posts for PM. I'll still check that site out.,

i messaged you a code

also as far as your post.. you are pretty much preaching to the converted on here. there are a lot of things wrong in the world and in our country and in our neighborhoods themselves. yeah it all bothers me but we are only on this rock for 80 years at most so to me i can only do what i can to help as many people as I can for the short amount of time I am on this earth. can't let all the negative stuff out there get me down

Wise words my friend. I agree. I don't let it affect me emotionally. I still hope to see a day when these idiocies are behind us.

Appreciate the code. Thank you.

Hey Stevesmi is there a way you could message me the code as well. I'm a newbie here looking for a source.

Hey Stevesmi is there a way you could message me the code as well. I'm a newbie here looking for a source.

which code you looking for bro? i have codes for pretty much every approved source on here. drop me a visitor message if you cannot PM yet and i will get that to you

I had a package sent from a sarms provided that never arrived and there was never a tracking # sent. When I informed
Source it had been a week, a follow up package was sent immediately with a number and arrived the next day. I don’t think the original was seized in my case..I feel that it was never sent in the first place. I asked source but didn’t really get a straight answer...I’d rather be told it was never sent in the first place then it was sent and seized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a package sent from a sarms provided that never arrived and there was never a tracking # sent. When I informed
Source it had been a week, a follow up package was sent immediately with a number and arrived the next day. I don’t think the original was seized in my case..I feel that it was never sent in the first place. I asked source but didn’t really get a straight answer...I’d rather be told it was never sent in the first place then it was sent and seized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huh? how would your package arrive the next day?

Youd think if customs finds your order youd be flagged in there system....i had a buddy that this happened to and all his mail would be delivered weeks later than usual for this reason he presumed....

Back
Top Bottom