Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Source

Hoorah83

Registered
Very first post, first cycle, first order.....PSL is awesome!!! Fast Shipping. I ordered it shipped on July 31 its here today Aug 8th. Can't wait to start

Welcome to the board friend. Share a little about yourself. Stats goals ect.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh.....First cycle: Dianabol 30mg/day 1-4wk, Test E 500mg/wk 1-10/wks, Aromasin 1-10/wks, Liv.52 1-10wks, HCG 8wk-PCT, Nolva

32yr. 5'9, 165lbs, bf maybe 5-7%, I have a natural cut(genetics). The males in my family are all pretty lean. Just looking to BULK up for my idea of perfection for myself. I work 10-12hrs at a very high intensity labor heavy job, it's good money but cardio overkill which makes it tough to hold weight, so that's me.

I think you should train for a few more years before jumping into AAS. You probably have plenty of growing to do natural

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have it so you know there's no stopping me now unless something pretty serious happens......

32 years old 5'9 buck sixty five, 5-7% body fat, heavily worked cardio based type of job you say.... To me it sounds like a recipe for success to be honest, and that's without the use of AAS's because One thing I will guarantee you, is if you don't know how to eat to make yourself grow at the age of 32, well this I promise you, as quick as you may pack on some size, well when the shows over, you can surly kiss it goodbye and im just being honest my man, if you can gain weight and you truly believe you've put all you could into gaining the size you want, diet, nutrition and supplementation without the use of any AAS's, and cant, then how do you expect/plan on going about maintaining it. Take all the pics you can and do so quickly, the window of opportunity sounds like it may be slim. Now dont take this wrong alright, I'm not putting anything about you down, all I'm doing is assessing with the info I've been given, what would possibly be a more, and dam I hate saying this, but "responsible decision" on your part K. I'm not here nor is anyone else here to pamper one another by feeding each other horse shit..... Were all Here to be nice guys to one another yea, but were also here to look after One another, you've got great stats for 32, Id like to truthfully hear much more about your lifting, diet and nutrition as there has to be a missing link somewhere that's convinced you that you can no longer grow... Have to use AAS's now.... But hey thats just my. 02 cents take it as you please, we all know like we know ourselves, your going to do what you want to do anyhow... The dark side is..... The dark side haha it's a much bigger decision then what's been made of it, it's ease of obtaining it, and it's prices I'll tell you that. Not a force to be fucked with.... Anyhow wish you the best brother and welcome.

i remember when i first starting lifting, witch wasn't to long ago.5-6 years i gained 20lbs in 4 months, but i also quit using drugs and smoking cigarettes.. i was your 5'8" and at 155lbs, not saying it was all lean mass but my body fat percentage stayed the same.. i was always eating and made healthier choices in my life and this was without gear.. always learn how to add weight naturally before using gear, but you're a grown man do what you feel is right/or what you need to

I've been reading post on this forum for a while but just recently joined, and the reason being is because of the straight talk and no BS advice. So based on my stats and work life what I'm getting is my nutrition is most likely shit and the AAS's would be a waste of time....I'm too old to get butt hurt about my own ignorance. This just adds to moto in the gym, I'm still set on cycling but will postpone 6mth-1yr and do a major overhaul of my nutrition and diet regime(which I know has holes). Appreciate the honesty, just want I needed.

Back
Top Bottom