Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good source for good caber???

Shrumdiggity

Registered
I know, I know, I'm new. I'm not asking for any of your personal hook ups. I'm just wondering if there are any good "not a secret" sources. I am currently on TRT and everything I've read about it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Not to mention, I will be starting a cycle soon and believe it would help with that. Can anyone help a brother out?

See, that's why I like being able to talk to you guys here. It seems that there is a lot of bullshit information out there and I'm happy to have found a place to point me in the right direction. Is this something I should run throughout my cycle and into PCT? How long should PCT last? Also, I plan to cruise at 200mg/wk when finished. How does this change what I need to include in my PCT?

AG Guys is definitely the place for legit chems.. but why are you running a PCT of you are going to cruise? Just run HCGenerate during your cruise and that should help you recover a bit easier and keep your nuts plump

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to start a new thread to explain a problem that I'm having. It will be called TRT: Seriously need help. Feel free to post suggestions in it. Thanks.

Is there something wrong with research chems? I don't care where it comes from as long as it works!!
I like research chems.. it's a legal loop hole. why take the chance on potency with UG lab, when you have AG Guys that has been around for years producing quality product.

AG is time tested and proven

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I run .25mg of caber 2-3X per week when used to run tren and it worked incredibly well.. I could of even dropped the dose further.

it seems pricey but that is cause guys run too much of it.. you don't need much to do the job

Back
Top Bottom