Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good US domestic source?

WU is totally anonymous as long as you send less than $300 per transaction and obviously use cash.

WU is totally anonymous as long as you send less than $300 per transaction and obviously use cash.

Dont you have to give your real name in case something happens and you have to resend? That doesnt sound anonymous to me.also heard o WU employees asking questions. I dont like lying, would much rather do greendot. No names, no questions.

Dont you have to give your real name in case something happens and you have to resend? That doesnt sound anonymous to me.also heard o WU employees asking questions. I dont like lying, would much rather do greendot. No names, no questions.

I'm lucky enough to operate cash with a couple sources. I had to do western union the first time ever, fought with them every step of the way. Just write down the identity you create so you can remember. I was dealing with extremely retarded people but robolics walked me through it every step of the way, still hate WU but I appreciate a source with such outstanding service as Robo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

to get a reloadable GD visa card, the owner of the card has to give name, addy, ssn, birthdate, etc. to get a card with their name on it sent in the mail before they can use it at ATMs. Not anonymous for the card holder anymore. Can't fake the info either unless you have fake ID, fake SSN, and addy where you can receive a card. But they verify the info you give them.

to get a reloadable GD visa card, the owner of the card has to give name, addy, ssn, birthdate, etc. to get a card with their name on it sent in the mail before they can use it at ATMs. Not anonymous for the card holder anymore. Can't fake the info either unless you have fake ID, fake SSN, and addy where you can receive a card. But they verify the info you give them.

Ceo, you are almost always right. But you don't get the difference between green dot debt and money packs.
Green dot money pack, you get card off the rack take it to the cashier and give her the cash. No name no id. 4.95 charge and money is on card. Scratch off the back and give the numbers to whom you want to pay, done.

Last edited:
Ceo, you are almost always right. But you don't get the difference between green dot debt and money packs.
Green dot money pack, you get card off the rack take it to the cashier and give her the cash. No name no id. 4.95 charge and money is on card. Scratch off the back and give the numbers to whom you want to pay, done.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe he is saying that the person receiving the money pak can no longer remain anonymous because in order to get the card to load funds too they have to provide all personal details including address and ssn.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe he is saying that the person receiving the money pak can no longer remain anonymous because in order to get the card to load funds too they have to provide all personal details including address and ssn.
I don't think so. He has said this before. But I am quite sure we will find out! Lol

I used Hulk from Eroids many times( Not in last 9 months though)...Always comes through with an occasional clitch, but so many folks told me EVO is Next Level Service.....So from what I see this is the place.....

Last edited:

I get the difference. I'm not talking about the money pak reloads. I'm talking about the source. His identity is not protected with GD.

So you see...I'm right again. ;)

I used Hulk from Eroids many times...Always comes through with an occasional clitch, but so many folks told me EVO is Next Level Service.....So from what I see this is the place.....

Hulk has built a pretty bad rep lately it seems. Read around the board.

at domestic-supply.com.. you can get human grade gear (alpha-pharma,pharmacom,Vermodje) with domestic shipping! no reason to fuck around with ugl stuff anymore..LOVE THIS PLACE

I have always used drugsgear.com for US domestic purchases. They have always come through for me.

Back
Top Bottom