Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a gooud source

jkilla93

Registered
Hey guys im trying to get some test cyp and hcg to get my trt going, doctors haven't been that helpful around here. Is anyone able to tell me that they have ordered of canadian anabolics and haven't gotten legit stuff?
Any help here would be great thanks bros

I haven't heard of those guys but i guess ur in Canada?

if so I've had good luck ordering from pganabolics.com, Matrix Labs and proctor.

Hey guys im trying to get some test cyp and hcg to get my trt going, doctors haven't been that helpful around here. Is anyone able to tell me that they have ordered of canadian anabolics and haven't gotten legit stuff?

I dont use Canadian guys but be careful with canadian anabolics, too little reviews.

Use trusted approved sources, don't cut corners, even some trusted approved sources could assist with your needs.

Back
Top Bottom