Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gorilla pharma?

Bernacchu

Registered
Hey I need help. I think gorilla pharma mixed up my info with someone else. I ordered trenbolone and turinabol and they sent me testosterone and dianabol. I am trying to get a hold of a rep on here, Is that gorilla guy a rep here that I saw? He has a gorilla in his avatar or do I need to contact someone else?

gorilla pharma is a scam for sure, they selectively scam sending wrong gear something fakes and counterfeits sometimes nothing!

Hey I need help. I think gorilla pharma mixed up my info with someone else. I ordered trenbolone and turinabol and they sent me testosterone and dianabol. I am trying to get a hold of a rep on here, Is that gorilla guy a rep here that I saw? He has a gorilla in his avatar or do I need to contact someone else?

Not in this lifetime.

This is the real gorilla farm. He closed shop for a vacation. It will be awhile before he comes back. They are golden. Used them for years. Try reaching out through their site.

http://gorillafarm.is

This is the real gorilla farm. He closed shop for a vacation. It will be awhile before he comes back. They are golden. Used them for years. Try reaching out through their site.

gorillafarm.is

They are selective scammers, why would you suggest someone uses gorilla pharma after they scam? They are NOT on vacation, they are scamming!

http://gorillafarm.is

bro i clicked that link and my computer froze virus. i think they trying to scam via bitcoin

bro i clicked that link and my computer froze virus. i think they trying to scam via bitcoin

No I have used them many times for 4 years now. They are a great source on another forum. They have shut down for vacation. He does this every year it seems mainly for security reasons. I have heard from their rep though it might be done. Not sure what is going on could be legal issues.

Back
Top Bottom