Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goroids.me lost pack

liMobster

Registered
I was wondering what you guys would do in my situation. I ordered from goroids.me end my package got lost in the mail. The tracking says that it was never even scanned but they claim they shipped it. Is it their responsibility to make sure it gets delivered to me and if so how do I go about having them reship it because they refused to

I stand by domestic supply all the way... You will not find anyone with such a longstanding reputation and that carries so many top brands.. You absolutely want and need to make the switch to domestic supply!

I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are trusted, tried and true! The best in the business, you cannot go wrong with Domestic Supply!

I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are trusted, tried and true! The best in the business, you cannot go wrong with Domestic Supply!

domestic-supply is who i trust myself

If not trackable, allow more time, possible post did not scan, but pack may come in a few days and if nothing arrives, means they never shipped and you should demand re-ship. You will not have this problem with all our approved suppliers

I was wondering what you guys would do in my situation. I ordered from goroids.me end my package got lost in the mail. The tracking says that it was never even scanned but they claim they shipped it. Is it their responsibility to make sure it gets delivered to me and if so how do I go about having them reship it because they refused to

I'd have used a different name and a sponsor

Use our approved sponsors they are proven!!

Back
Top Bottom