Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my prestigepharmagear order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah25

Got my order of test e in from prestigepharmagear. Shipping was super fast and customer service was great!

3438A3DA-8A13-48F6-918B-CC0BDC5A7D37.jpg
Here’s a pic of my order

There we go.

Same here mate, But I didn't find this very legit and helpful, used this for about 2 months but didn't notice any greater gains just a slighlt increase in my strength, I think this supp has a side effect because as you might not know im a personal statement writer online helping out student's, so one day when i was working on my laptop i felt an unusual pain which was very much painful after 5 mins or so, after that I stopped taking it and since that day I didn't experience any kind of pain or anything. So I'll suggest go for natural rather then using these supplements.

Same here mate, But I didn't find this very legit and helpful, used this for about 2 months but didn't notice any greater gains just a slighlt increase in my strength, I think this supp has a side effect because as you might not know im a personal statement writer online helping out student's, so one day when i was working on my laptop i felt an unusual pain which was very much painful after 5 mins or so, after that I stopped taking it and since that day I didn't experience any kind of pain or anything. So I'll suggest go for natural rather then using these supplements.

Honestly speaking that could of been anything , I see a lot of people that blame gear and random things in my years of experience. People will blame the ice cream they eat on the day for getting a migraine later that day,
Point is Me and all my buddies have been using Prestige gear for the past 4 years without any problems.

Placed an order with these guys today, Ordered some stuff for PCT, as you all know PCT meds in Australia cost an arm and a leg ( especially Pharma grade) so when i saw hcg for $29 i was drooling ahaha.

Lets hope customs dont snatch my order, the support rep ( Keith ) said they have almost a 95% chance of getting it in the country!

Honestly speaking that could of been anything , I see a lot of people that blame gear and random things in my years of experience. People will blame the ice cream they eat on the day for getting a migraine later that day,
Point is Me and all my buddies have been using Prestige gear for the past 4 years without any problems.

Well said 👌

Placed an order with these guys today, Ordered some stuff for PCT, as you all know PCT meds in Australia cost an arm and a leg ( especially Pharma grade) so when i saw hcg for $29 i was drooling ahaha.

Lets hope customs dont snatch my order, the support rep ( Keith ) said they have almost a 95% chance of getting it in the country!

The pct is crazy cheap ive always thought the same... they look after me good and proper 👌😏

Is it your first time ordering with them?

Yeah, this is my first cycle. Doing 300mg of test e on Monday’s and Thursday’s. Finished my first week. Injections have been smooth but there’s just slight soreness in the injection spots but I figured that’s normal for any intramuscular Injections.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I don’t doubt that it’s real gear, I just worry that it could possibly be underdosed but only time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

I live in the states and got my order fast without any problems. Packaging seemed really good and discreet. And I thought gear was legal in Australia?

Have you or any of your friends thought the gear you were taking was underdosed? That’s the only thing I’ve worried about when researching and finally ordering gear from online.

Have you or any of your friends thought the gear you were taking was underdosed? That’s the only thing I’ve worried about when researching and finally ordering gear from online.

Prestige have been the most consistent brand that me and my friends have tried,
Don’t even get me started on the experience we’ve had with multiple brands where it’s okay the first time and all the other times it is seriously under dosed.
So with these guys I’ll say they haven’t been greedy and always consistent for the past 4 years that we’ve been ordering off them.
Hope that helps

Prestige have been the most consistent brand that me and my friends have tried,
DonÂ’t even get me started on the experience weÂ’ve had with multiple brands where itÂ’s okay the first time and all the other times it is seriously under dosed.
So with these guys IÂ’ll say they havenÂ’t been greedy and always consistent for the past 4 years that weÂ’ve been ordering off them.
Hope that helps

Yea thank you. I’ll probably post updates on how I feel at the 6-8 week mark. I was hoping to put on like 15-20lbs from this cycle considering it’s my first time using aas, but Idek if that’s possible on 600mg of test e alone. The only thing I’m really doing differently is trying to get 1.5 to 2grams of protein per lb of body weight now.

Yea thank you. I’ll probably post updates on how I feel at the 6-8 week mark. I was hoping to put on like 15-20lbs from this cycle considering it’s my first time using aas, but Idek if that’s possible on 600mg of test e alone. The only thing I’m really doing differently is trying to get 1.5 to 2grams of protein per lb of body weight now.

How long are you planning on running your cycle for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom