Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got scammed

TheNewOne

"Inhuman2012" is a member of this forum he scammed me last month, he's friends with stretch. He lives in Pennsylvania. This is his phone number ***********

WPA: THIS THREAD WAS EDITED AS A PHONE NUMBER WAS POSTED WITHOUT SCAMMER PROOF
POST PROOF FIRST BEFORE POSTING THIS KIND OF INFORMATION

If you have not posted proof of being scammed in 48 hours, you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, you need to post a lot more detailed info than that and prob get an OK from a mod before doing something that...

Hkq3c-1.gif

"Inhuman2012" is a member of this forum he scammed me last month, he's friends with stretch. He lives in Pennsylvania. This is his phone number

Curious how you know this, or is this an assumption b/c he (stretch) didn't get scammed?

"Inhuman2012" is a member of this forum he scammed me last month, he's friends with stretch. He lives in Pennsylvania. This is his phone number

I've already asked you once, so I'll ask again. How did you get scammed and what does stretch being a friend of his have to do with it? Don't trash someone's name unless you are going to provide details

Sry was driving - still driving .. There's a forum here with him trying to sell aas after an injury, mods stepped in already when it happened few weeks back, putting the number I h it there because he can create a different account but most likely he'll use the same number

Sry was driving - still driving .. There's a forum here with him trying to sell aas after an injury, mods stepped in already when it happened few weeks back, putting the number I h it there because he can create a different account but most likely he'll use the same number

Dude you pm me at midnite (Im asleep btw) and so nothing is done in secret I will say here what I said to you in private. I am not Inhuman, and I will pray for you cause you let this thing take over your days and nights. If you click on anybodys profile you can read their post history. Have you looked at what I post up? I will pray for you man cause the extreme you are taking this to. I have nothing but good will for all the brothers here, including you and no malice at all. I have been scammed in the past, it was called my ex wife, but you know what I learned to move on in love and peace cause my time is precious to me. I pray you can overcome this cause honestly its not worth your time to worry over a scammer anyway.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Can you prove that stretch was in on the scam? This is usually how scams start, someone is selling something and ships the product out to a few people to get their rep up then they take off with the majorities money. The way I saw it all go down that is what happened, sorry you got scammed but unless you can prove stretch was in on it you should probably leave him out of it. I talked to inhuman by pm about some things he had, he couldn't tell me anything about the labs and then he gave me his phone number to call him.....two big red flags right there I stopped talking to him right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to remember that, at the end of the day, this is the black market. You deal with some shady people when you use the black market. It sucks that you got scammed and it sucks that people are specifically here to rip people off, but that's the risk you were obviously willing to take.

That being said, this isn't Facebook. The personal information you share isn't just seen by your friends, it's seen by anyone. Keep that in mind when you put someone's phone number on a public forum.

1. He supported and explained how trust worthy inhuman was.2. When asked about his product again stretch jumped in to say yeah man I've gotten good quality products from inhuman grade A stuff. 3. He talked about him getting his packages on time and reassured ppl on the forum that the shit was legit and g2g. Fuck that guy, just put the number so no others fall into it. Like I said he can make another profile and pm his phone number to other idiots like myself. So keep the number up

Back
Top Bottom