Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by andro.g View Post
    Tried this place for the first time a week ago. I got my order quick. Its too bad they sent me expired gear thats crystallized in the vials. Horrible first experince. I dont know how they can have such great reviews when they do things like this. Ive already reached out to customer service. Lets see if anything actually gets done. Thanks PSL.
    When product come crystallised that is not our fault.. this can even happen with pharmaceutical prescription grade.. due to the temperature changes during shipping with the altitude changes from the flights whether it's transatlantic or going to different states, the temperature change will affect the product.. that has nothing to do with subpar products.. you are simply going to have to reconstitute the product by heating it up and the parenting hormone will suspend back inside of the host in carrier oil..

If the expiration date is this year do not worry about that because the gear actually does not expire.. that is just something the FDA has implemented back in the 70s that all medications have to put an expiration date on the product although they are good for several years after..

The product is not like it's perishable like produce..the oil is actually good for several years after like I said..

if you do not believe me you can do a Google search on the expiration date with medications and you will have all the answers..

Certain medications like syrups and other sensitive medications are different story but oils and most orals have a shelf life of many many many years after expiration..

The parenting hormone will not denature , degrade or breakdown.. now if we are looking at 10 years that's a different story there may be a slight change..

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright man thanks for the reply.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Im a dumbass. Just checked vials theres a 2023 expiration date. My apologies.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by andro.g View Post
    Im a dumbass. Just checked vials theres a 2023 expiration date. My apologies.
    No worries brother.. even if you did receive the ones that are within the expiration time frame right now, they are still good to go for many years.. these are not perishable items and the expiration date is just something that has been implemented by the FDA, so even the UGL market likes to follow that guideline in order to provide customers with the satisfaction that we care, even though expiration dates are bit exaggerated..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just made an order. Havenít paid yet waiting on payment instructions... however this will be another mild cycle being completely off for three years. I will be taking Orals only as
    I need to keep this cycle very discreet and away from the misses. (I know not recomendable) ordered t3, Winstrol, anavar and Clen. Plan to replace the t3 and end of 2 month cycle w. Clem... my question is at 6í2 260 22% bf Iíve been busting my ass on cardio and and about 80% on dieting I seem to not be losing fat like I used to having done the same dieting. I train 6 days a
    Week this week significantly lowered carbs as Saturday cheat. Would you think this cycle would do me well looking to get down to 12% bf again. Or is there no other way than pinching??

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    6'2" 260 @22% im far from a dietician. So please take this with a grain of salt. Buuuut, I would take some time and focus on your diet first. Not just focusing on it as in watching your calories, but more of figuring out how your body reacts to certain eating patterns.

I'll give my example to hopefully explain better. Im 6'3" 225 @ 18% BF. I'm personally happy with that look. I can go lower for sure, but with my job, it's verrrrrrry tough to get proper nutrion at good intervals (for people that say you can always do it, if its important, I work 6 to 7 14's doing construction in alaska. I can eat generally healthy throughout the day no problem, but serious cutting is so tough, let alone impractical.). But this winter I was able to really track what i eat, and watch my weight fluctuate, and monitor how I felt. Im a very fortunate person to have a wicked high metabolism. That being said, I found if I was eating 4500-5000 calories on a carb heavy diet, I would lose weight. If I aimed for those same calories on a fat heavy diet, I could maintain/gain a little ( this was with a consistent ~220g protein in a day).

Maybe try to figure out what your body wants, in order to lose the weight you want, before taking any stuff Like that. I never want to worry about counting calories. I'm not a gonna be in any shows. Buuuuuut, having an idea of what you're consuming can greatly help you lose the weight. I prefer this app called pound-a-week when I was really focusing on learning my nutrition better. it's free, and just feel its a little more clear cut than some of the other ones.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for taking your time to reply means a lot. Well this isnít my first roller coaster this would be my fourth cycle after quitting cold turkey for 3 years. Iíve done prob the hardest cycles of them all with tren and recieved massive gains... and was about 235 10 % bf at 6í2... I was a machine... I quit for personal and family reasons as the mental drawbacks outweighed the physical I was steaming all the time and was with a person not there for me... so I quit and got away. Since then I put on 30lbs of fat mantained muscle. I did the intermedtant fast lost prob 20lbs put it right back on also lost a good amount of muscle. Came back to a 2900 calorie a day high fats. And nothing.:. Now Iím cutting carbs down to 300 grams and fats high been on my first week and I have to say Iím feeling squishy and like shit...if I had done any of these diets on just test I would be considerably down. I bust my ass twice as hard in Crossfit mixed with weights. And I seem to be not losing the weight. I think m test may be low and metobolic
    Rate scewed as Iím always hungry... I donít want to pin as I stated before seeing if the var and t3 give me the boost or am I throwing a way money. Again thanks for your opinion

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I want to plaace an order thru you guys would u happen to a have a promo code at all?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by S07 View Post
    I want to plaace an order thru you guys would u happen to a have a promo code at all?
    we are currently offering a promo at the moment if you use Bitcoin for your payment method, this will apply for all international products and domestic products.. you can receive 20% off your entire order if you use Bitcoin payment..
    This includes the entire online shopping catalog, every product you see, once you fill your car and you proceed the press forward with your purchase be sure to select Bitcoin as your payment and you will see the savings that is automatically deducted off the total price...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any ETA when domestic will be restocked?

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast