Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    This exactly^^^, i have a few friends using the clen and they love it, no complaints.
    A few people on this forum i believe are running it also.
    I cant go past 40-60mcg without feeling like im gonna put a hole in the table trying to write my name..
    he is basically going off of what he reads that is regurgitated rather compared to experience.. there is no way to get away from the side effects.. there is a way to minimize your experience with them.. this is literally such an inexpensive compound that I don't even think fly by nite Labs would even waste your time counterfeiting.. research companies that purchase raw material make this stuff like it's going out of style with dropper bottles inside of everclear... Lol..

There is the slight possibility that he's not a good responder, but I only met one person like that and unfortunately this guy complains about everything I give him but that's a different story...lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    he is basically going off of what he reads that is regurgitated rather compared to experience.. there is no way to get away from the side effects.. there is a way to minimize your experience with them.. this is literally such an inexpensive compound that I don't even think fly by nite Labs would even waste your time counterfeiting.. research companies that purchase raw material make this stuff like it's going out of style with dropper bottles inside of everclear... Lol..

There is the slight possibility that he's not a good responder, but I only met one person like that and unfortunately this guy complains about everything I give him but that's a different story...lol
    Agreed. I havent seen many people who dont respond. Most people after 40 will complain its to much to handle.
    I only hope he doesnt hurt himself.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ordered my gear Domestic, got it very quickly (today) Props to PSL for the quick turnaround. I am waiting to have my gear tested and validated that it's legit. I will update the thread once I verify its real and what I ordered!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bought LabMax testing kit and ran the Anavar / Winstrol test.

I was unable to determine based on the results of it's real Var. I could not tell exactly which colors etc...

The purity test was more conclusive, definitely has high amounts of gear, however, knowing which one is still in doubt. Pisses me off that we have to deal with this uncertainty.

My main concern was the PSL EP Oxandrolone sachets are not sealed, the distributor can basically put anything in there. The batch and serial numbers check out, but with unsealed sachets it can be anything in there. Also EP pills all look the same. All white with EP stamp on it. Not trying to bash PSL, but I can't tell if it's real or not.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post

I was unable to determine based on the results of it's real Var. I could not tell exactly which colors etc...

The purity test was more conclusive, definitely has high amounts of gear, however, knowing which one is still in doubt. Pisses me off that we have to deal with this uncertainty.

My main concern was the PSL EP Oxandrolone sachets are not sealed, the distributor can basically put anything in there. The batch and serial numbers check out, but with unsealed sachets it can be anything in there. Also EP pills all look the same. All white with EP stamp on it. Not trying to bash PSL, but I can't tell if it's real or not.
    T3 and Clen pills look alike. I tried the clen i was shaking like a mf for 16 hours unlike t3 which only made me sweat with no stimulation.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Why would we take out the product and put something else in there? Do you want their stand the strategic alliance that we have with EP? Do you understand there is very few authentic distributors? Do you know why some of the satch's are sealed? It depends on what dispensing facility we are using... Some will seal them with a hot iron and some won't, it's just how we've always done things..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

They come in a baggie inside a packet.. How would you like them to come. Superglued. Wrapped in tinfoil....
    The only thing inside each packet is the product that is labeled on the packet.
    Its real. Can you hold it, does it take up space, does it say ep. Than its not make believe.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

What does the tabs being white have to do with them being real or fake???? Explain to me. Please..
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is the site down for everyone or just me

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast