Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GRG's Special Offers

GRG Labs

Registered
Since we have gotten a lot of positive feedback recently, we at GRG have decided to make a kickass Labor Day sale. Also, proviron will be in next week fellas.

The special offers are;

Orders over 400 will recieve 10% off entire purchase
Orders over 800 will recieve 20% off entire purchase

These offers will last until Labor Day.

GRG Labs

Damnit. I was going to order from grg but you guys stopped replying so I went through another source.

Damnit. I was going to order from grg but you guys stopped replying so I went through another source.

We do all have day time jobs 😉. But sorry to hear that... Hopefully we can work something out in the future

Last edited:
Thanks for all who have emailed us and placed orders for this sale!! All orders will go out the next day after funds are received/picked up.

This promo goes oh until Labor Day, enjoy.

I did have patients. I emailed on the 19th, it was read the same day, and never got a response, so I placed an order with a different source. No big deal though, there's always next time. Still want to try this lab.

I did have patients. I emailed on the 19th, it was read the same day, and never got a response, so I placed an order with a different source. No big deal though, there's always next time. Still want to try this lab.

Weird, I wonder what happened.. I'll look into this for ya

It's cool man I'm not mad or anything, I just needed some stuff in a hurry, partly my fault for putting myself in that situation. I got a reply, so thank you GRG

Thanks to all who have jumped on the 20% of 800+ order promo.

It going to end Labor Day, so if you are looking to try the gear. Contact GRGs email.

Invite only, btw.

Enjoy!

Invite only, btw.

Awww Redam.......that's why I never got a reply. I sent an email and it was read on 8/12/14. How does one go about getting and invite? ;-)

Hahaa. Yes Bigdog I know your right! Guess it's time for me to stop just reading and get in the game.

Back
Top Bottom