Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Closure - Stop Cycle?

frankthetank1212

Registered
Looking for some advice. I'm sure it's a matter of days here before my local Golds is shutdown. I'm currently 3 pins in on a mild Test E/Deca cycle and on HRT when not cycling. Should I just shut it down now, resume HRT doses and pick back up when all this shit is in the clear?

That's up to you, I guess it depends on how much of a workout you can get without being at the gym. Some people that don't lift a lot of weight can get by pretty good with resistance bands that you can get for $20- $40 on amazon or ebay, doing pushups, pullups, pistol squats or split squats. I just spent 600 bucks on lower end equipment, but I'm 1/3 way into my cycle and my gym just closed. I saw some cheap bowflex on craigslist, but can't afford anything else right now.

I’ve been contemplating this myself... 4 weeks into my cycle. I’ve been hitting the park doing cardio jogging/running, and 10 sets of pull-ups/chin-ups, sit-ups, pushups. As long has I hit it with intensity hopefully I could at least maintain what I have and they’ll open back up in 2 weeks...

its only three pins so nothing is lost... im using sarms for sure in this time because they were made to prevent muscle wasting and being they have less sides etc. it makes more sense to use them now and wait on your steroid cycle... if you were a month or so in, my answer would probably be to stay on them even though sarms are more ideal, because you would be that far in... at only 3 pins, i would stop and consider sarms

I hit the park today with some rope, bags of concrete, filled some water jugs with sand and to be honest, I had a killer workout. It was higher reps but the intensity was still 100%. I'll miss barbells, dumbells, fancy machines and female eye candy but this is definitely going to work.

Looking for some advice. I'm sure it's a matter of days here before my local Golds is shutdown. I'm currently 3 pins in on a mild Test E/Deca cycle and on HRT when not cycling. Should I just shut it down now, resume HRT doses and pick back up when all this shit is in the clear?

bro i would keep cycle going...

HaHaHa lets starting garage gym project

Attachments

• garage gym.jpg
    garage gym.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 44
I would stay on cycle, and do home workouts and try to find a friend that has a garage gym. Here in Phoenix some gyms are staying open till the NG shuts them down, so we're still good at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom