Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Labs products from Roidsource

Can someone please PM me Analogman's email addy? I lost my old email account and don't have enough posts here yet to PM myself... been too sick getting over strep throat to post but now it's time to get HUGE!

No PIP after first inject. Just some sorenes at the injection site which is my fault. I moved the needle a bit when injecting.

Love how clean this oil feels. The last lab I used "Dark Horse" must have put EO or somthing else in it so if was very, very painfull. I know what bad oil is like and Gym Labs is NOT that.

I will be getting bloods in 4-5 weeks and can post results. I had bloods taken last week for a baseline and will post that later as well.

Been taking 30mg a day of their D-bol. I had to split their caps because they are said to be 20mg each. It should be kicking in today.

Updating
I am starting week 3 tomorrow. I have pinned both quads and both shoulders so far. Some tightness from the oil but thats expected. Im expecting the next shots to go even better as my body adjust to it. No bloods for a few more weeks. I can say my libido is WAY up and its difficult to be around women right now. The D-bol is working......my body weight is going up, my lifts are going up and my drive/aggression in the gym is up. Im taking 40mg of d-bol a day and I would take it up to 50 mg but I only have enough to go 4 weeks at 40mg. This is my first time with dbol and cannot give a good opinion as to weather or not it is dosed properly. I was hoping to have much more pump in the gym but I may be asking to much. I am getting a decent pump but no Back Pumps or painful skin splitting pumps.

I am happy with the results so far and very happy with how clean the oil feels.

Updating
I am starting week 3 tomorrow. I have pinned both quads and both shoulders so far. Some tightness from the oil but thats expected. Im expecting the next shots to go even better as my body adjust to it. No bloods for a few more weeks. I can say my libido is WAY up and its difficult to be around women right now. The D-bol is working......my body weight is going up, my lifts are going up and my drive/aggression in the gym is up. Im taking 40mg of d-bol a day and I would take it up to 50 mg but I only have enough to go 4 weeks at 40mg. This is my first time with dbol and cannot give a good opinion as to weather or not it is dosed properly. I was hoping to have much more pump in the gym but I may be asking to much. I am getting a decent pump but no Back Pumps or painful skin splitting pumps.

I am happy with the results so far and very happy with how clean the oil feels.
I'm glad to hear that Bro. The Dbol is not known for Sleeve Splitting Pumps at lower doses.

For that, you need to try Anavar. At the same dose, would give you those type of Pumps.
I'm expecting a little something from Gymlabs, probably next week, because of the weather.
I will give an update, when it arrives.............................................JP

Im gonna use BluRockLabs var. They had an good sale and it lured me in. I havent seen any reviews on it so I hope its good stuff. At the same time I havent heard anything bad either.

Im gonna use BluRockLabs var. They had an good sale and it lured me in. I havent seen any reviews on it so I hope its good stuff. At the same time I havent heard anything bad either.
Gymlabs, just came out with a Brand New Anavar.
I hope to have it, either today, or tomorrow, will post...............................................................JP

P.S.
I just posted a New Thread on the Gymlabs Anavar with Picture's.

Last edited:
Gymlabs, just came out with a Brand New Anavar.
I hope to have it, either today, or tomorrow, will post...............................................................JP

I have a good feeling about this anvar ! I think I'll get some myself !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Mrteacher Hey you got to void your pm

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Did you go with Blurock? I put in order last Friday and hoping things work out. Haven't seen him on boards or any reply since then.

Back
Top Bottom