Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gymchemist opinions?

branker

Registered
I ordered gymchemist and spent over $1000 on primo, test, var, and dbol along with my pct. but now I am having 2nd thoughts cause after I sent the money on bitcoins they never got back to me and it has been 2 weeks and nothing even showing up on my informed delivery. what do you guys think, did they scam me?

thats why you stick with TRUSTED sources so you dont run into this issue... domestic-supply.com will get you taken care of as they are trusted with top brands and quality!

I see plenty of folks post on this forum about ordering gear from “X” sources and getting scammed. If you know of and post on Evo, why aren’t you using vetted and trusted sources sponsored here?

Did they provide you shipping info or anything? Sounds like you got scammed but this happens to a lot of guys. You just have to suck it up and move on. Next time stick to approved sources on here with long standing reputations. I recommend Domestic-Supply.

From looking at *********** you've probably been scammed... Just about every review says they've been scammed for about 4 years. If you don't want to use Domestic-Supply for some reason at least use eroids to check the trustability of the website first.

- - - Updated - - -

From looking at *********** you've probably been scammed...
Edit: *********** is eroids

Damn, over a grand? I feel for you brah. Live/Learn and use domestic-supply next time. Once you’ve tried DS you’re likely to never order from anyone else ever again. Domestic-supply is THAT good👍

Really sorry to say

I ordered gymchemist and spent over $1000 on primo, test, var, and dbol along with my pct. but now I am having 2nd thoughts cause after I sent the money on bitcoins they never got back to me and it has been 2 weeks and nothing even showing up on my informed delivery. what do you guys think, did they scam me?

Really sorry to say brah but you are scammed and they are not the only one there are many like that who are like gymchemist, they try to look legit and try using domestic supply next time they are one of the trusted resource.

Back
Top Bottom