Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer-anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I'm hesitant about placing an order. I really want some tren ace but not looking to get played with. 40% off is a great deal.......if you don't get the run around.

I gotta say, when hammer ran his first sale I was gonna pink up the 20 pack of test e. I emailed him, told him my order and how id like to pay. He responded by just saying that my payment method is fine and didn't send any type of payment details. This put me off a lot and I never followed up with another email and decided not to place an order. In the long run, I'm happy I didn't because the run around that could potentially come along with a hammer order isn't worth the hassle. And this isn't a shot at you Hammer, or the quality of your gear by any means. Just simply sharing my experience.

I gotta say, when hammer ran his first sale I was gonna pink up the 20 pack of test e. I emailed him, told him my order and how id like to pay. He responded by just saying that my payment method is fine and didn't send any type of payment details. This put me off a lot and I never followed up with another email and decided not to place an order. In the long run, I'm happy I didn't because the run around that could potentially come along with a hammer order isn't worth the hassle. And this isn't a shot at you Hammer, or the quality of your gear by any means. Just simply sharing my experience.

I understand. T-A has been an issue for the past 60 days. Hiring help is very difficult because you cannot trust anyone. But I've got it handled now. Must of been some miscommunication between you and I when you emailed me.

I hope the extra help does you well brother. I know people have been happy with your gear, which is great. No hard feelings at all.

True..keep up the good work Hammer...and keep up being careful who u trust!! For all our sake!

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

$100 credit is awesome but i would like to receive my order from the 20th of July first before i pay you more money. I really appreciate you trying hammer and you are awesome at getting back to all my emails but why would any of us toss more money your way when almost all of us haven't received our original orders doesn't make any sense to me.

$100 credit is awesome but i would like to receive my order from the 20th of July first before i pay you more money. I really appreciate you trying hammer and you are awesome at getting back to all my emails but why would any of us toss more money your way when almost all of us haven't received our original orders doesn't make any sense to me.

I gave you tracking correct?

Yes you did and i appreciate that hammer. Like i said your response time to my emails is the best i have ever received and i will more than likely order from you again i hear nothing but awesome things about your gear. I was just stating that offering a credit is a great idea and generous gesture but speaking for myself before i put down more funds i would like to receive my first order. I know your reputation is good and you are doing your best to make good on a shi*y situation but you also have to understand why im still hesitant on ordering more.

Yes you did and i appreciate that hammer. Like i said your response time to my emails is the best i have ever received and i will more than likely order from you again i hear nothing but awesome things about your gear. I was just stating that offering a credit is a great idea and generous gesture but speaking for myself before i put down more funds i would like to receive my first order. I know your reputation is good and you are doing your best to make good on a shi*y situation but you also have to understand why im still hesitant on ordering more.

I understand brother. Your pack is in-transit.

brothers and sisters of our evo family...we have very strict rules about customers relations on evo for sources...any delays in shipping, dropped balls on filled orders, or other actions that would potentially hurt our evo family brothers is taken as a strike against the sources...1 strike and you're out rule is in effect on evo...hammer has the following strikes

*giving out fake tracking # that cannot be tracked
*telling people packs sent when they haven't been
*not responding to emails while announcing a new sale

brothers thats 3 strikes...hammer is now banned from evo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom