Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer-anabolics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to eat crow here. 3 jabs into tren and everything feels as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made a sizable order from Hammer.So far they seem alright.Made the order last Saturday afternoon.Communication has been good so far.I dont have the package yet.Will keep you updated on their service and quality of product.I just had labs so I know exactly where I'm at currently.Looking forward to the delivery...

IMG_1006.jpg Here ya go DOM!

Hammer replaced my tren as well, thanks brother. I'll have my bloods hopefully by Monday morning. Although I questioned his tren, I have to say I do not question his test, its doing its job that's for sure. Still I am curious as to my levels and I had blood done just prop to switching to hammers test so I curious to see my levels as well as they were pretty high last time.

maybe an hour of sleep last night... drinched three towels... the tren ace. is fire.. now i need more supps gor rid the sides thanks hammer.. ill be hittin you up soon.

What up Mvannatta! I just want to clarify what your tren ace looks like! Is in a clear vial / yellow liquid or dark vial/ amber liquid! Trying to see if mine is good! Several others have answered this too! Still wanna confirm my friend! .....Btw what are you running it at??

What up Mvannatta! I just want to clarify what your tren ace looks like! Is in a clear vial / yellow liquid or dark vial/ amber liquid! Trying to see if mine is good! Several others have answered this too! Still wanna confirm my friend! .....Btw what are you running it at??
clear bottle, looks like olive oil, hits like a train.

Just got my package from Hammer today. Dude answered every email literally within minutes. Payment was a breeze. Only needed a small amount of stuff to complete my current run and that was no problem for him. Think I'm going to kick my cycle off with the Hammer Cyp and if it's as good as everything else about this deal was, we have us a nice little thing going.

Need to place a order, no time for bs... I lost my local guy, he is out of the game for personal reasons I will not disclose. Tried to pm you but I don't have 100 post. You can email me and I need gear asap in the mail and will be a long term kinda guy.

Well I have to be accountable for my words. I went off the handle when I heard about the bad tren but the stuff I got is actually very legit. My apologies to the hammer. That's on me.

I start my tren runs at 70 mg ED and adjust up or down as needed. Usually I don't feel tren until about a week but I'm only 5 days deep here and I feel trened to the gills. Compared to other ugl's this is at the least on par.....possibly some of the better tren I have tried.

It's obvious something happened with hammers tren- bad batch, brewed wrong, I dunno. It's his business if he wants to be transparent or not. Whatever the case lets hope the situation is situated.

Well I have to be accountable for my words. I went off the handle when I heard about the bad tren but the stuff I got is actually very legit. My apologies to the hammer. That's on me.

I start my tren runs at 70 mg ED and adjust up or down as needed. Usually I don't feel tren until about a week but I'm only 5 days deep here and I feel trened to the gills. Compared to other ugl's this is at the least on par.....possibly some of the better tren I have tried.

It's obvious something happened with hammers tren- bad batch, brewed wrong, I dunno. It's his business if he wants to be transparent or not. Whatever the case lets hope the situation is situated.

From what I've read on the these threads I think he has replaced everyone's orders here on evo that godly bad gear. MESO is an another story but I'm sure odie can chime on on that

After all is said and done, more is said than done

From what I've read on the these threads I think he has replaced everyone's orders here on evo that godly bad gear. MESO is an another story but I'm sure odie can chime on on that

After all is said and done, more is said than done

Hopefully the bad tren is behind us. Stuff I got is tight .

Hammers orals TBOL and WINNI are very good and i believe are dosed ok from my first hand experiences.

Hammer has been very prompt at replacing one of my products that was damaged whithout the slightest delay not a underdosed product a damaged from delivery in subzz problem, to me he has shown he will stand behind his product.

Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom