Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hammer Anabolics bunk gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riprock713

Whats up everyone, I just got one the source review forum for the first time in a while and noticed that Hammer has been banned, I bought my first cycle from him ( just Test E) as well as my friends first Test E Cycle. My friend got his blood work done today and All his levels were average. Do you guys think Hammers gear could have been bunk?? I'm getting bloods done as well tomorrow but any help on the subject would be great. Thanks guys.

I always thought his sales came around a little to often, so it made me start to think something was up on the dosing of the gear

yeah, if his test levels were low though? He ran a PH before the test cycle then waited 2 weeks then ran Test. So other people have gotten normal bloods from Hammer?? Here is my ? for you @NYREBEL Once I get tested and prove the gear is bunk how do I proceed? If its bunk gear do I need to run a PCT?? I got my PCT from Hammer as well so I am just assuming that would be worthless also?? Thanks guys.

yeah, if his test levels were low though? He ran a PH before the test cycle then waited 2 weeks then ran Test. So other people have gotten normal bloods from Hammer?? Here is my ? for you @NYREBEL Once I get tested and prove the gear is bunk how do I proceed? If its bunk gear do I need to run a PCT?? I got my PCT from Hammer as well so I am just assuming that would be worthless also?? Thanks guys.

If it was in fact completely bunk you are injecting nothing but oil. No need for PCT.

Wait are you saying that HAMMERS Test E that he was selling for $9 a vial is bunk.... Damn I never saw that one coming

Won't need pct for bunk gear, he'll your pct probably bunk to lol

Whats up everyone, I just got one the source review forum for the first time in a while and noticed that Hammer has been banned, I bought my first cycle from him ( just Test E) as well as my friends first Test E Cycle. My friend got his blood work done today and All his levels were average. Do you guys think Hammers gear could have been bunk?? I'm getting bloods done as well tomorrow but any help on the subject would be great. Thanks guys.

So how much mg/week? How many weeks? How long after last pin? My last cycle was hammers test-e 600mg a week and by week 5 i was in full on beast mode. I was pleased with the results. That batch definitely wasn't bunk but that back in march.

He was on 400 mg/wk (first Cycle) and I'm doing 500 mg/ wk, I feel good. not beast mode but better than normal. I'm going to get some bloods done to see, I have gained about 8-10 lbs on it but my nutrition has been really on point. I am going to wait until I get my bloods done so I can be 100% sure. I was just wondering if anyone else had this because I havent seen any bloods from Hammer. He seems to be a good guy though, I emailed him and he said he would replace it if I got pics of my friends bloods.

I'm on his tren ace now and was on the anadrol and its either bunk or extremely underdosed. I have a vial of deca from him also that I'll probably throw away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was on 400 mg/wk (first Cycle) and I'm doing 500 mg/ wk, I feel good. not beast mode but better than normal. I'm going to get some bloods done to see, I have gained about 8-10 lbs on it but my nutrition has been really on point. I am going to wait until I get my bloods done so I can be 100% sure. I was just wondering if anyone else had this because I havent seen any bloods from Hammer. He seems to be a good guy though, I emailed him and he said he would replace it if I got pics of my friends bloods.

If you don't mind what label does your gear have? I'm just curious because I have some of the old label which seems to be dosed correctly and some of the new label that I haven't tried.

Hard saying, I did 1 buy with Hammer and kinda got to know him pretty good... The 2 vials of insanity I got are absolutely fantastic. The 50mg TNE 50mg tren base and 50mg dbol hits extremely fast and hard.. Ive hit PR's every time I've pinned it. Can smell the super solvents used through the vial too. Really hard saying since it was going around that he was just having that last big sale to close shop... could have just went all out and screw people over selling just carrier oil to people.

I am on hammer deca and test right now 4th week hard to tell if its working yet. Plus first time trying deca. Looking forward to seeing your bloods and seeing what hammer has to say his customer service was always great. Sucks your buddy had normal bloods don't know if I would ask for a replacement if it was bunk the replacement will probably not be any different. I would probably just cut my loses and look for a better source. Anyways best of luck on your bloods hope the gear turns out good.

@x8upx These were his newer labeled vials. I'll take a pic when I can. but I'm getting my blood tested tomorrow morning so I should know by then. If it all comes back average I guess I'm skipping PCT. I just fear that it may have been so underdosed and I would still need to restart my testosterone even though my levels are normal.

hammer is the only person i've bought test and mast from. i've mentioned it before on other threads, but i have the newer labels and 1cc, my test was at 1448, coming from 78. he has always answered every question quickly no matter how dumb it was. before and after his ban. his thread had tons and tons of customers, shipping times were his big complaint.

@x8upx These were his newer labeled vials. I'll take a pic when I can. but I'm getting my blood tested tomorrow morning so I should know by then. If it all comes back average I guess I'm skipping PCT. I just fear that it may have been so underdosed and I would still need to restart my testosterone even though my levels are normal.

If they come back normal I'd be making an express domestic order and jump straight into a full cycle. I hear their t/a is fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom