Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone had experience with roids24.to?

darka

Registered
Hi guys, I made an order with roids24 on the 18th and got a payment received confirmation on the same day. They say on the website the order will be sent within 2 working days exluding weekends, however today is the 4th working day and I've no update since the payment received confirmation. I've tried emailing them and had no response. Has anyone had experience with Roids24, and if so were they good or should i be worried?

It's only been 4 days so you shouldn't panic completely, but still try to get in touch with them however you can.

In the future look for a reputable source with good communication before placing an order

bro roids24 used to be around...they scammed a bunch of guys...ran away...changed domain and now scamming under new domain...no surprise

Did you get your order, I did the same mistake last week and did not receive the tracking number until now :confused:

Yes a scam don’t buy from them!

is this really a scam site?

cause Seth Spartan the famous person in de bodybuilding industry advices this as a good source. Just wanted to order from here till i saw this topic

https://www.anabolicsteroidsunleashed.com/sources.html
Been on for 2 weeks prop 250 mg a week and 500mg of test e with proviron/ai shits garbage don’t feel any difference prop and proviron should kick in at 48 hours! I have had a better sex drive on tribulus then this fucking garbage leavening a ton of bad reviews to warn people of this fucking scam I’m sure Seth gets paid to advertise there scam so they he gets extra cash!

Been on for 2 weeks prop 250 mg a week and 500mg of test e with proviron/ai shits garbage don’t feel any difference prop and proviron should kick in at 48 hours! I have had a better sex drive on tribulus then this fucking garbage leavening a ton of bad reviews to warn people of this fucking scam I’m sure Seth gets paid to advertise there scam so they he gets extra cash!
Well he has to buy chevrolet somehow..

Thanks for information. Now stick with psl

Same thing here just received the order 2 days ago tried orals didnot feel anything very underdosed winstrol and clen
Test E balkan painful AF since i pin it still didnot feel anything just fast recovery thats it
The weird thing i checked the product on balkan website and its valid!

Same thing here just received the order 2 days ago tried orals didnot feel anything very underdosed winstrol and clen
Test E balkan painful AF since i pin it still didnot feel anything just fast recovery thats it
The weird thing i checked the product on balkan website and its valid!
Do you have a pic of the balkan packaging bro

yes

https://ibb.co/3z38K0F

https://ibb.co/Rcb9KzS

IMG_20190821_083053.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

the serial was 100% legit on the Balkan pharmaceutical website

Attachments

• IMG_20190824_223148.jpg
    IMG_20190824_223148.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 40
Looks legit

It's there new packaging also the liquid should have been crystal clear in the amps

What clen are you using Balkan pharmaceutical? Cause I have had great feed back from there clen

Strange if so

yes, i saw some good posts on their clen thats why i wanted to try it but what i got its not clen didnot do anything and winny i stopped taken them Untitled344.jpgIMG_20190819_153411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom