Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

has anyone had success with large orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylevanover

Registered
Has anyone placed orders over 2000 dollars and had success recieving your package without trouble with customs etc?

bro if you in usa...a good shipper should split packs...and should get delivered

Where are you ordering from and getting it shipped to?

If you are talking about legal supplements, like an order from n2bm.com, it'll be no issue at all.

If you are talking about an order from a source, it's best to get the order split up because a very large order will be flagged and possibly inspected.

Im going to be placing a very expensive order from roids 24 from Moldova my first pack made it through as far as i know i have to get it from the post office tomorrow cause i wasnt home when they tried to deliver

Im going to be placing a very expensive order from roids 24 from Moldova my first pack made it through as far as i know i have to get it from the post office tomorrow cause i wasnt home when they tried to deliver

bro i wouldnt order from them...not an approved source...dangerous to use

I never order that much at once. I would split it into 4 only ordering the next once I receive the first. Never spend more then your willing to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom