Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone purchased steroid in China?

LordEscanor

I know China is the largest supplier of raws in the US and Europe So I thought buying steroid in China is easy. I recently came to China and found out that steroid is actually strictly banned in China, the Chinese supplier companies export the raws to the west under the category of "Research Chemical" and none of the steroid are manufactured by Chinese pharmaceutical companies (therefore none of the pharmacy and hospitals have them available) except for testosterone Undecanote and Methytestostrone. And even those are hard to come by and rarely prescribed by doctors in China.
So just like in the US, my only option is through UGL, it's worse because it's often faked as selling steroid is a very serious crime, I heard most of those are just purely floor powder. And most of the American UGL don't even ship to China, And its especially worse now because of covid.

So has anyone have any experience in buying steroid in China?

Basically steroid raws are legal in China only as "research chemical" for export. And most of them don't ship in domestic.
So if anyone know a good source or brand I would greatly appreciate it

I know China is the largest supplier of raws in the US and Europe So I thought buying steroid in China is easy. I recently came to China and found out that steroid is actually strictly banned in China, the Chinese supplier companies export the raws to the west under the category of "Research Chemical" and none of the steroid are manufactured by Chinese pharmaceutical companies (therefore none of the pharmacy and hospitals have them available) except for testosterone Undecanote and Methytestostrone. And even those are hard to come by and rarely prescribed by doctors in China.
So just like in the US, my only option is through UGL, it's worse because it's often faked as selling steroid is a very serious crime, I heard most of those are just purely floor powder. And most of the American UGL don't even ship to China, And its especially worse now because of covid.

So has anyone have any experience in buying steroid in China?

Ironic you can't get steroids in China but they flood into the USA from china. strange right.

I dont have experience buying steroids in China, never been there. But I suggest you maybe goto a muscle head gym and hook up with a muscle guy gym dealer I'm sure they'll get you what you want.
Alternatively I'm sure you can get straight testosterone prescribed by the doctor it's done in many countries as TRT.

China is a manufacturing economy so they make shit, that is what they do

USA is a service based economy. we don't make shit, we sell each other shit

go look in your closet and look at your clothes and shoes. i bet 90% of it is made in china. good luck finding any made in the USA. the USA doesn't even make shoe boxes lol.

Ironic you can't get steroids in China but they flood into the USA from china. strange right.

I dont have experience buying steroids in China, never been there. But I suggest you maybe goto a muscle head gym and hook up with a muscle guy gym dealer I'm sure they'll get you what you want.
Alternatively I'm sure you can get straight testosterone prescribed by the doctor it's done in many countries as TRT.

That sounds pretty hard for meto do tho😂Most of the guys won't admit they are taking steroid ever, and Chinese doctors only prescribe testosterone Undecanote and Methytestostrone and both comes in oral soft capsule form I think, I heard those are pretty much useless😂

Back
Top Bottom