Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Source

Based on the positive feedback on this thread, i rolled the dice and placed an order for (6) 5000 IU combi packs of generic HCG and (60) 20 mg tablets of Tamoxifen from ReliableRxPharmacy dot com. I did correspond with the company before placing the order to determine how responsive they are to inquiries. They responded quickly to my questions and provided a personalized confirmation email within 8 hours of placing my order. Just to clarify, this company is located in India and the majority of pharmaceuticals offered are produced in India. Plain brown box arrived from India in about 7 days via USPS and required an adult signature.

HCG labeling on each box of HCG indicates Puretrig 5000 IU manufactured by GUFIC Biosciences. Manufacture Date May 2018 - Exp Date April 2020. Tamoxifen is labeled Mamofen with a manufacture date of December 2017 and Exp Date NOV 2021.

I plan to start the products this weekend as part of a 6 week cycle for weight loss.

Just wanted to report back that the HCG shipped to me from ReliableRxPharmacy in India appears to be working. Only downside is the little glass ampules containing the solution used to mix with the HCG powder is a PITA to break open. As a result, I mixed the last vial with B12 which is also easier to see when drawing up the HCG in a syringe. I'll be ordering from them again, I just wish they would carry additional items such as Testosterone, Sermorelin and HGH.

I'm not sure, but don't think there is one in the Approved Sources Section.

Most Guys use one of the Online Pharmacy Sites.

I use ReliableRxPharmacy dot com.

They are Overseas, so takes around 12 days from receipt of money.

I get their ZyHCG made by German Remedies ~ it's Pharma-Generic.
If memory serves me correctly, it's $16 for 5,000 IU's.

They also carry quite a few other Brands.................................... JP
I want to order but they ask for dr information

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reliablerx has good arimedix I’m alittle unsure about there hcg not 100% I started my cycle with there hcg then used a different brand and had bloods done and lh was shut down so I’m going to retry them then run bloods again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the positive feedback on this thread, i rolled the dice and placed an order for (6) 5000 IU combi packs of generic HCG and (60) 20 mg tablets of Tamoxifen from ReliableRxPharmacy dot com. I did correspond with the company before placing the order to determine how responsive they are to inquiries. They responded quickly to my questions and provided a personalized confirmation email within 8 hours of placing my order. Just to clarify, this company is located in India and the majority of pharmaceuticals offered are produced in India. Plain brown box arrived from India in about 7 days via USPS and required an adult signature.

HCG labeling on each box of HCG indicates Puretrig 5000 IU manufactured by GUFIC Biosciences. Manufacture Date May 2018 - Exp Date April 2020. Tamoxifen is labeled Mamofen with a manufacture date of December 2017 and Exp Date NOV 2021.

I plan to start the products this weekend as part of a 6 week cycle for weight loss.
Yo I lost like 30 pounds on this and it's been about 2 months and maintained weight, I had a different brand tho thru my doc. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reliablerx has good arimedix I’m alittle unsure about there hcg not 100% I started my cycle with there hcg then used a different brand and had bloods done and lh was shut down so I’m going to retry them then run bloods again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happend with the retry bro

Hello. if you are looking US domestic shipping - domestic-supply.com - have wide variety of HCG and even human grade Bayer and IBSA

Hi read through this forum anyways im on other forums so im not new only on here but seeing this an looking at it. Dont think i found as good a bang for buck but would you say this is a reputable site were you have collected multiple times for such products to the usa???

Back
Top Bottom