Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Source

Beefy_T

Registered
I am new to the site and searching for HCG source. I registered with the approved source and have been approved. Unfortunately, they do not carry HCG. Is there an approved source?

I'm not sure, but don't think there is one in the Approved Sources Section.

Most Guys use one of the Online Pharmacy Sites.

I use ReliableRxPharmacy dot com.

They are Overseas, so takes around 12 days from receipt of money.

I get their ZyHCG made by German Remedies ~ it's Pharma-Generic.
If memory serves me correctly, it's $16 for 5,000 IU's.

They also carry quite a few other Brands.................................... JP

I’m new how does this work to get my hcg from dot com sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m new how does this work to get my hcg from dot com sites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st ~ log onto the site and Set-up an Account.
Then put your Items in the Cart.
Then go to Checkout, and follow the Instructions ~ it's easy............................... JP

I was checking out their site but it asks for Rx, is it needed for HCG or is that for other products they sell. It just says Rx need for Rx items which is pretty vague??

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure, but don't think there is one in the Approved Sources Section.

Most Guys use one of the Online Pharmacy Sites.

I use ReliableRxPharmacy dot com.

They are Overseas, so takes around 12 days from receipt of money.

I get their ZyHCG made by German Remedies ~ it's Pharma-Generic.
If memory serves me correctly, it's $16 for 5,000 IU's.

They also carry quite a few other Brands.................................... JP

I was checking out their site but it asks for Rx, is it needed for HCG or is that for other products they sell. It just says Rx need for Rx items which is pretty vague??

I know it says you need a Script.
During Checkout, a Box will appear.
Fill out the box, this will get you around that.

And No, not all items need a script........................................ JP

Rx requirements

JP is correct, they have a box asking for Rx number, but it is not a required field. Likely, this is to cover their asses and some people actually do have Rx numbers for their orders. Doesn't seem to be an issue w/o Rx number.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the referral to Reliable Rx, JP!

I know it says you need a Script.
During Checkout, a Box will appear.
Fill out the box, this will get you around that.

And No, not all items need a script........................................ JP

I emailed them and they replied back stating the same as what you have said.

Just placed an order with them, they seemed really professional and verify that it is you before completing the order.

Just waiting now :)

Thanks for source info!

I emailed them and they replied back stating the same as what you have said.

Just placed an order with them, they seemed really professional and verify that it is you before completing the order.

Just waiting now :)

Thanks for source info!

DJ4Life! I am going to follow suite. But only if you say it was successful and would order and utilize again!?!!!
So Sir, what say you!?
Thanks FfTartaglia

DJ4Life! I am going to follow suite. But only if you say it was successful and would order and utilize again!?!!!
So Sir, what say you!?
Thanks FfTartaglia

I received my order without any issues in about 10 to 12 days. Sorry for the delay in the reply. So I'm 8 weeks into my cycle and my boys are still hanging low. I was going to buy a Pregnancy test the HCG but I'm pretty certain it's legit and there are other members here who are using it as well. I ordered 6 vials and my first vial is just about gone and will have to make up one more to finish off the cycle. Sex drive is thru the roof. First time I've ran HCG with my cycle but I will from here on out for sure.

Newbie here. Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but I was wondering if you were still using this German pharmacy for HCG and whether the product seems to be working? What brand HCG do they supply? Any issues shipping the product from Germany to the states?

Thanks,

Mark
Richfield WI USA

Based on the positive feedback on this thread, i rolled the dice and placed an order for (6) 5000 IU combi packs of generic HCG and (60) 20 mg tablets of Tamoxifen from ReliableRxPharmacy dot com. I did correspond with the company before placing the order to determine how responsive they are to inquiries. They responded quickly to my questions and provided a personalized confirmation email within 8 hours of placing my order. Just to clarify, this company is located in India and the majority of pharmaceuticals offered are produced in India. Plain brown box arrived from India in about 7 days via USPS and required an adult signature.

HCG labeling on each box of HCG indicates Puretrig 5000 IU manufactured by GUFIC Biosciences. Manufacture Date May 2018 - Exp Date April 2020. Tamoxifen is labeled Mamofen with a manufacture date of December 2017 and Exp Date NOV 2021.

I plan to start the products this weekend as part of a 6 week cycle for weight loss.

Based on the positive feedback on this thread, i rolled the dice and placed an order for (6) 5000 IU combi packs of generic HCG and (60) 20 mg tablets of Tamoxifen from ReliableRxPharmacy dot com. I did correspond with the company before placing the order to determine how responsive they are to inquiries. They responded quickly to my questions and provided a personalized confirmation email within 8 hours of placing my order. Just to clarify, this company is located in India and the majority of pharmaceuticals offered are produced in India. Plain brown box arrived from India in about 7 days via USPS and required an adult signature.

HCG labeling on each box of HCG indicates Puretrig 5000 IU manufactured by GUFIC Biosciences. Manufacture Date May 2018 - Exp Date April 2020. Tamoxifen is labeled Mamofen with a manufacture date of December 2017 and Exp Date NOV 2021.

I plan to start the products this weekend as part of a 6 week cycle for weight loss.

PSL offers top quality HCG and. Its mass spec tested
ou5bmg.jpg

HCG - (Eurigil) - 5000 iu/amp PG
Condition: New product

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Chorionic gonadotropin
Comes In: 1ml amp - 5000IU + 1amp (2ml) - water solution
Dosage: debatable
Active time: 64 hours
Class:Leutenizing Hormone (LH)-Gonadotropin
nq9u6s.png

Hcg link below

Thank you for providing a link to an HCG source.

What exactly am I looking at, was it performed by an independent lab and what does it tell me?
Where and by whom is this HCG produced, I cannot tell from the labeling?

If i am not satisfied with the HCG produced by Gufic Biosciences, I may consider using the above as a source.

Thank you for providing a link to an HCG source.

What exactly am I looking at, was it performed by an independent lab and what does it tell me?
Where and by whom is this HCG produced, I cannot tell from the labeling?

If i am not satisfied with the HCG produced by Gufic Biosciences, I may consider using the above as a source.

Yes. Many customers send in our products for testing.
It tells you what(how much product) is actually in the vial vs what is suppose to be in the vial. So you can see you are getting exactly what you pay for.

Why is it so cheap is it actual pharmaceutical grade hcg?? I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom