Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Headache of UGL labs!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Angry The Headache of UGL labs!

The up, and down quality go UGL gear is driving me nuts, over a decade ago I got human grade gear that was always spot on , now its hit, or miss. I try and do research and look for good reviews, then order, then few days later read a bunch of bunk reviews I ordered alpha pharma, have not really been able to give it a chance yet, just coming back from car accident. read great stuff, now reading some bad batches, and reviews. its hard to work out, diet, and be positive when you don't know if the shit your shooting is bunk. Ive head Robolics is supposedly real good, but you need special connections. seems almost impossible to find a lab that has perfect reviews, and no negative comments.. wish it was still the 90's where I could get 100% legit human grade 24/7. Oh how I miss Holland Organon, sustonon redijects, norma hellas, real pink thais(before the quality went down) and indian pronobol-5, and hemogenin drops. Last decent UGL I tried was Axio when they first stared out years ago, of coarse that didn't last long.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Get 50 posts bro.
    Plenty of legit on this board.
    Pm me after you hit fifty and ill point you in the right direction.
    If thats you in your avi bravo and great work.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah man good ugl's here, I have never had a bad experience with any of their products

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I've heard of a few, I hope alpha pharma is at least 70% dosed right. I just can't see how you see a shitload of good reviews for something, then someone says they for zero results, and more, and more bad shit when you keep Looking. Especially tren, fuck I see human grade shit on some of the sources but hear most of its fake now. I would love to see a lab with no negative reviews, and not just people getting the placebo effect. I'm very in tune with my body, and can tell when somerhing works well, I get very good results from gear compared to other people, especially when im already in good shape. I can tell a difference in the way I look by the hour from carbs, pretty crazy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolejoel View Post
    Yea I've heard of a few, I hope alpha pharma is at least 70% dosed right. I just can't see how you see a shitload of good reviews for something, then someone says they for zero results, and more, and more bad shit when you keep Looking. Especially tren, fuck I see human grade shit on some of the sources but hear most of its fake now. I would love to see a lab with no negative reviews, and not just people getting the placebo effect. I'm very in tune with my body, and can tell when somerhing works well, I get very good results from gear compared to other people, especially when im already in good shape. I can tell a difference in the way I look by the hour from carbs, pretty crazy.
    I'm sensitive to good gear too Swolejoel. There are a few great sources on here, but don't jump right away at reviews. Make a few friends and get a good connection. I've read honest reviews, but I've read shit ones too, meaning product didn't quite make the cut for me according to rep and reviews. Hang around and get to know people and you'll be happy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wasn't around in the 90's using gear but I can assure you that today you can find some excellent sources with quality gear. I mean I am 2 weeks into my current robo and anabolshop cycle and already the pumps are ridiculous and I am wrecking PR's on some of my lifts. the advantage of UGL is you get something like primo UGL and the injections are tolerable vs. jamming 1 CC of just 100mg of pharm grade primo and going to the ground in pain from the PIP .. ugl primo is the ONLY primo I can even use
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Advanced Cyborg Brother Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess it comes down to the raws , even a good source can get done wrong . It's just how they deal with the problem . The top notchers will admit and fix the issues before it even becomes one , as we have seen here on Evo . Hang tight , we have it good here on Evo .

" Caann youuu dig itttt ! "

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've heard Robo is the shit!! Can't wait till I get the hookup, or invite.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is anabolshop got a website that sells vermodji, or is it referral only?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lot's of good UGL's, if you are interested in finding them, give me a pm!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast