Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Height to arm span ratio Genetic Q

Indian beast

He guys im 171 cm tall, wikipedia say="the distance from the middle fingertip of the left hand to that of the right hand when stretching out both arms horizontally—to their height. This ratio is approximately a one to one ratio, meaning that a person's arm span is about equal to their height"

But my arm span legth is 185 cm, biceps is 2.5 finger gap,calf and forarm is look great without training -my question is this is good or bad for bodybuilding?

Your freakishly odd arm span to height ratio will prevent you from ever being a symmetrical bodybuilder, I'm so sorry

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m 6’ tall with a 6’2.5 wingspan. Great for boxing and fighting. Not so great for bodybuilding. Bench press kills me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He guys im 171 cm tall, wikipedia say="the distance from the middle fingertip of the left hand to that of the right hand when stretching out both arms horizontally—to their height. This ratio is approximately a one to one ratio, meaning that a person's arm span is about equal to their height"

But my arm span legth is 185 cm, biceps is 2.5 finger gap,calf and forarm is look great without training -my question is this is good or bad for bodybuilding?

The question makes no sense. If the aerm span is the same as height - in everyone then that includes those with good and bad genetics for bodybuilding. So logic fail

The question makes no sense. If the aerm span is the same as height - in everyone then that includes those with good and bad genetics for bodybuilding. So logic fail
I know that genetic is important, but my question was not that,what I asked is that is long arm good or bad for bodybuilding?, then you say that the question is senseless.
if you think that genetic is different for each and every one and you tell do not ask ever anything about it, if so I say you with all respect that the illogic thing is your reply.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I know that genetic is important, but my question was not that,what I asked is that is long arm good or bad for bodybuilding?, then you say that the question is senseless.
if you think that genetic is different for each and every one and you tell do not ask ever anything about it, if so I say you with all respect that the illogic thing is your reply.

I addressed the genetics as is. That ratio is called ideal or, rather, typical. In other words the norm. So it's the same for every one - champ or chump.

Now, in your case, you say you 'span' exceeds your height by some 14cm (7cm per arm). So what? If I said it was a bad draw genetically speaking does that mean that instead of coming back and saying I didn't answer the question how you liked it (FOR FREE) that you'd go and give up lifting?

Have you asked any pros how long their arms are?

Stop looking up crap like this and get your butt in the gym and train like a maniac. Then we can see how 'bad' your genetics might be

I addressed the genetics as is. That ratio is called ideal or, rather, typical. In other words the norm. So it's the same for every one - champ or chump.

Now, in your case, you say you 'span' exceeds your height by some 14cm (7cm per arm). So what? If I said it was a bad draw genetically speaking does that mean that instead of coming back and saying I didn't answer the question how you liked it (FOR FREE) that you'd go and give up lifting?

Have you asked any pros how long their arms are?

Stop looking up crap like this and get your butt in the gym and train like a maniac. Then we can see how 'bad' your genetics might be
Ithink it not only my arm width. May be shoulder width is incloded thanks

Who gives a fuck what your arm span ratio is.

Look in the mirror to see what you need to work on

Ithink it not only my arm width. May be shoulder width is incloded thanks

Is that another excuse? What did I say you should be doing? Get that ass in the gym and stop looking for excuses.

Back
Top Bottom