Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello Members- Just Wanted to Share a Source

Stay_With_It

Registered
stats;

male
5'9"
6-9%bf
train 5x week
cardio 4x week
prepping for october 14th show next week
going for pro card is my goal
bostin loyd coach

so i found a pretty badass hgh source, toptopshop toptrope...they have many good reviews, some bad, some mediocre and some really good..ive ordered 59 kits so far and havent had any negative sides...all the common sides....tingling hands, swelling in ankels/feet...lil sleepy, deep deep ass sleep like 11pm - 2pm the next day, lol....she cant even keep up anymore, begs me to stop, lol....just wanted to share a source, im no rep or promoter just wanted to share the wealth with members here...ive tried sciroxx somastim and ironlion-labs puretropin too...like all 3...

hope u get something out of my post...

59 kits so far eh? You must have been a busy little thing then eh?
Personally I get mine from the back counter at Walmart.....you ask for $100 of mixed lollies....thats the "code".....you should try it sometime

A couple of things with your Post.

1st ~ What Planet are you on ~ October 14 isn't next week !

2nd ~ 59 Kits is a Small Fortune of HGH !

3rd ~ Going for your Pro-Card in what Division ~ Middleweight ?

I checked out TopTopShop, and the Prices seem Too Damn Good to be True.

$1,090.00 for 1,000 IU's ~ that's Unheard of for Pharma-Grade ~ which is what they Claim this Toptrope HGH to be.

And they even Claim it to be 10% Overdosed, again, Never Heard of that......................... JP

Guys! We are in this business more than 10 years , we aim to provide the best quality 191 aa hgh at a reasonable price. Google our site , you will find the real customers feedback.
Respect!
Toptopshop.org

Back
Top Bottom