Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help finding a decent source preferably in the US

Jacob15

Registered
Hey I was hoping that somebody might want to help a bro out, I'm new to this forum and I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction of a source hopefully in the United States, I know there's a approved source, but it's really outdated, and the only one that seems legit is roidmass which doesn't seem to be operational right now, any help would be much appreciated thanks!

There aren't to many gyms where i live, I've been trying to get a source for a while now thou, I had one once but I decided not to go on gear at that point because always been a few more years training naturally, now that that Source has dropped off the face of the Earth, I don't have anywhere to really go to accept online...

Will do bro, if anyone is willing to share or at least point me in the right direction is unclear thou.

I’m also in the same boat. Looking to start my first cycle using test e. Live in the IS and would prefer a source here if possible. Looks like the only option if to find someone at a gym for domestic products but I’d prefer to just order the product instead. Hopefully someone can fill us in on this thread.

Although they seem to be low on supply right now, I have always used drugs gear. They ship within the US. I have never had any issues with them over the years. Hope that helps.

Napsgear. They are a great source and ship to the US. Have ordered through them for a couple years now with zero problems. Quality gear with fast shipping. I always go with Geneza. Best of luck mate.

Roidmass is in hospital so they are closed

from now on hit me up for a source via visitor message or post in my approved sources thread if you need a domestic source

if you are outside the US hit up one of the other mods who are overseas

Roidmass is in hospital so they are closed

from now on hit me up for a source via visitor message or post in my approved sources thread if you need a domestic source

if you are outside the US hit up one of the other mods who are overseas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom