Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help finding safe pharma HGH source, hghpharma, osgear.. whats safe to order from?

Brokenback

Registered
sorry if repost. not sure if first time worked..
Hey guys, So my two of my doctors have told me i should try HGH as my next step in dealing with a totally fked back from falling off a roof awhile ago. That also caused this thing called hyperalgesia, my ligments, tendons, skin and things feel like they're on fire or in some type of pain for no reason at all, all the time, 24/7. I really cant stand it anymore.
I've never done a cycle of anything before. And my Docs are saying they strictly want me only going on pharm grade HGH but in Oz they can only give it to kids. Ive been searching and searching, finding sites i thought were legit, double and triple checking many of them only to find contradicting thing on 95% of them... Shill reviews on eroids and things makes this very hard to figure out for a laymen in this stuff. Tho here are a couple sites ive come across that i felt offered good prices and had plenty of good reviews on some sites, tho others then saying 99% of all pharm hgh is fake now, the pens, everything...

hghpharma.com -- Very highly rated on eroids.. But many people saying even if the pens are real, the hgh get bunked by the time its shipped and arrived cause it needs to be refrigerated before opening but can be outside of the fridge after for upto 2 weeks.. this didnt make sense to me but i keep seeing this mentioned.. is this the case with all brands to anyones knowledge?

The best deals with there current 30% off promo seem to be
osgear.ws/category/hgh-peptides
So if anyone has tried them specifically it'd be great to know your experience

suppdirect.com/21-human-growth-hormone -
Again has a good rep on eroids it seems
abit more expensive than hghpharma

napsgear.org
seems to have been around along time, and has a good rep for the most part. tho read some thing on a review site that they're russian mafia running the site... hahah..?

And then i keep finding plenty of sites like these ones, pretty dodge site. No reviews online at all. All have cheaper prices than sites with reviews. Yet some offer payment with creditcard/paypal.. meaning you can always charge back if they tried to pull a fast one right? Ive done it before with online pharmacies when ordering benzos back in the early 2000's when they didnt deliver, cant see why it would be different now?
balkanpharmalabs.com - accepts credit card
humangrowthhormonpharmacy.com

Ive seen that posted about allot. But is it the same as pharm grade in all ways? My docs were pretty adamant on not getting from a not pharm source

they are g2g bro

your doctor is right most of the time, but not in this instance.

I've contacted them. No reply so far. They dont list my country as a place they ship to.. but it says to ask them.

I've contacted them. No reply so far. They dont list my country as a place they ship to.. but it says to ask them.

guys have said they respond usually in 1 business day. check your spam box or try a different email (sometimes emails get blocked) if you don't hear anything by friday def let me know

guys have said they respond usually in 1 business day. check your spam box or try a different email (sometimes emails get blocked) if you don't hear anything by friday def let me know

Still nothing...possibly they dont ship to australia

Back
Top Bottom