Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with International/US territory source

blitz3203

Hello friends,

I have recently moved to Guam for military reasons and my domestic source that I had is unable to ship to me. Is there any source that will be able to ship that you guys recommend? I have only ever used Robolics products and I would give them a 10/10 all day for anyone interested in them.

Thanks for the help!

APO addresses are not easy. You wont find a lot of success with that situation. You are risking a lot too.

I see, I could always get a non APO PO box off post. I've seen some guys in the gym that are obviously not natural, I'll have to befriend some of them. If only it was as easy as "hey man, where do you get your gear?" Haha.

I see, I could always get a non APO PO box off post. I've seen some guys in the gym that are obviously not natural, I'll have to befriend some of them. If only it was as easy as "hey man, where do you get your gear?" Haha.

That would be ideal. Cause if you anything seized your military career and everything will be gone no doubt. My military buddies will usually have it shipped like you said to non APO or have it sent to local buddies.

I see, well getting a non APO address will be easy enough. Just to find that source, a military buddy of mine uses naps, but.. Idk, I've heard mixed things about them.

I see, well getting a non APO address will be easy enough. Just to find that source, a military buddy of mine uses naps, but.. Idk, I've heard mixed things about them.

Ya don't use naps at all. Hahah bad news bears. Go cruise around the source review section real quick. The source info is posted in there along with some helpful reviews. You can get in contact with some if them directly and ask some more detailed questions.

We had sent three times already to APO´s and all the package had been received without any problem. The T/A is longer than usual (around 3 weeks as I remember) but the packages arrived.

Yesterday we sent the 4th APO´s package. I will keep you updated about it as soon as it would be delivered if you want me to do so.

Hipocampus.me

Feel free to PM me if you want opinions in any you come across. Most if the source reviews are pretty good tho. Lots of helpful information.

Problem with people posting they are looking for a source like you are is you open your doors to some unsavory characters. Just be cautious if anyone tries to offer themselves as a source.

If its even remotely legit they will be heavily reviewed on source reviews.

We had sent three times already to APO´s and all the package had been received without any problem. The T/A is longer than usual (around 3 weeks as I remember) but the packages arrived.

Yesterday we sent the 4th APO´s package. I will keep you updated about it as soon as it would be delivered if you want me to do so.

Hipocampus.me

Hipo is a solid fucking dude. This one is definitely G2G anyone here will speak to that.

Feel free to PM me if you want opinions in any you come across. Most if the source reviews are pretty good tho. Lots of helpful information.

Problem with people posting they are looking for a source like you are is you open your doors to some unsavory characters. Just be cautious if anyone tries to offer themselves as a source.

If its even remotely legit they will be heavily reviewed on source reviews.

Hipo is a solid fucking dude. This one is definitely G2G anyone here will speak to that.

Yea, I can completely understand that. I'll check out some sources, it's always good to put a post up to ask some vets. Opinions lead me to Robo and it was superb, I trust many of the vets here.

I'll have to give them a look, I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom