bannednutrition.com

Thread: Help w HGH levels

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Help w HGH levels

I had my GH levels tested before i started my Cycle of HGH and they were reading 0.1. Three weeks later of taking 4IUs per day 5 days a week I had my levels tested again and they were reading 1.0 now I am not sure what my levels should read after 4IUs per day for three weeks but can someone tell me if this is showing me that the GH that i am taking is real or not because 0.1 to 1.0 does not seem like much but then again I am not really sure what my GH level should be reading. My whole purpose of asking this is to determine if the GH that I am using is real or not .
    Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhutch View Post
    I had my GH levels tested before i started my Cycle of HGH and they were reading 0.1. Three weeks later of taking 4IUs per day 5 days a week I had my levels tested again and they were reading 1.0 now I am not sure what my levels should read after 4IUs per day for three weeks but can someone tell me if this is showing me that the GH that i am taking is real or not because 0.1 to 1.0 does not seem like much but then again I am not really sure what my GH level should be reading. My whole purpose of asking this is to determine if the GH that I am using is real or not .
    Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated Thanks
    0.1 what? Apples, bushels, liters, miles, or what. Just a number is MEANINGLESS

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did they do igf as well?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    HGH tests really don't mean much. The problem with HGH testing is that your body naturally 'pulses' HGH so your body's HGH levels vary GREATLY throughout the day.

With your test increasing from 0.1 to 1.0, it looks like your HGH is real. It could be under-dosed or just a GHRP peptide but it seems to be increasing HGH in your body.

I personally like the nutrabol SARM as an alternative to HGH with all the fake HGH floating around on the market. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. Sarms1.com carries a great product.
    http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you ever run hgh ?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk