Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hercules labs, unsure if I have fake or not?

younglifter0902

Registered
Hi all, first time poster and very unsure of how to navigate this forum, extremely sorry if I make any mistakes or am not allowed to post/ask certain questions

Stats:
Currently Week 5 basic test ethnate cyc.
500mg per week, wanting to start tren ace but still skeptical of current lab (Hercules labs)
Starting weight:80-81kg
Current weight: 82-84kg

It's my second ever cycle, I ran GenPharma for 16 weeks test ethnate and got some serious results (most of current mass) which was nearly 2 years ago and been clean ever since

Worried that I may have a batch of fake or extremely underdosed Hercules Labs TestE (Yet to use TrenA. As stated currently finishing my 5th week on and no major results, only current sides are major sweating

Don't wanna start tren until I'm completely at ease about my supply, thanks in advance

- Am I able to post pictures of my gear to show label and see if anyone else has the same?
- I'm from Sydney Australia, anyone have used/using or heard of Hercules labs?
- GenPharma any better?

I'm running the test e, npp & mast, these were purchased from this form & of good quality. The dosage seems about right, I have no bloods recently but I've been on trt for nearly four years so after 4-5 weeks you know if its decent quality. I'm assuming the genpharma source has dried up & you tried what the same guy had, genpharma has had good/bad reviews but I haven't heard of it in around two years. If you post your Hercules label images I'll compare with mine & give you some response.

Hi all, first time poster and very unsure of how to navigate this forum, extremely sorry if I make any mistakes or am not allowed to post/ask certain questions

Stats:
Currently Week 5 basic test ethnate cyc.
500mg per week, wanting to start tren ace but still skeptical of current lab (Hercules labs)
Starting weight:80-81kg
Current weight: 82-84kg

It's my second ever cycle, I ran GenPharma for 16 weeks test ethnate and got some serious results (most of current mass) which was nearly 2 years ago and been clean ever since

Worried that I may have a batch of fake or extremely underdosed Hercules Labs TestE (Yet to use TrenA. As stated currently finishing my 5th week on and no major results, only current sides are major sweating

Don't wanna start tren until I'm completely at ease about my supply, thanks in advance

- Am I able to post pictures of my gear to show label and see if anyone else has the same?
- I'm from Sydney Australia, anyone have used/using or heard of Hercules labs?
- GenPharma any better?
Yep, I have used hercules test e and even have bloods while on it which came back fine.
I was using 4.5mls of it per week and my bloods were like 401.8nmol... Which is pretty much spot on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm running the test e, npp & mast, these were purchased from this form & of good quality. The dosage seems about right, I have no bloods recently but I've been on trt for nearly four years so after 4-5 weeks you know if its decent quality. I'm assuming the genpharma source has dried up & you tried what the same guy had, genpharma has had good/bad reviews but I haven't heard of it in around two years. If you post your Hercules label images I'll compare with mine & give you some response.

Hey mate thanks for the information, these are my labels and vials. One thing i have noticed is that some of these vials do not sit level or there is no batch no. or expiry date or anything like that?

24273173_10157027577934762_1369321970_n.jpg

24204874_10157027577849762_1169290953_n.jpg

Sweet as mate, im going to go for blood test this coming tuesday, is there a link to find out what is the appropriate level of testosterone in blood to see if 500mg of test e per week is legitimate or dosed correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

HFC im unable to attach photos to here, how am i able to show you? Hopefully this works

Sweet as mate, im going to go for blood test this coming tuesday, is there a link to find out what is the appropriate level of testosterone in blood to see if 500mg of test e per week is legitimate or dosed correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

HFC im unable to attach photos to here, how am i able to show you? Hopefully this works

This is how I worked out mine... And also shows it to be pretty accurate with my bloods...
Remember there is plenty of variables, so they won't be always spot on.
26a3f4961d7b89f435bd3faf614aaef9.jpg
90892bb6b80d65f0d10f035f039a3567.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hercules is good to go mate. If your not gaining it could be a multitude of factors but if you want to know if its the gear then get bloods done or increase the dosage.

Looks good to go brother

You've had past experience with Hercules? did it come boxed or anything? your vials similar to the ones ive posted?

- - - Updated - - -

Hercules is good to go mate. If your not gaining it could be a multitude of factors but if you want to know if its the gear then get bloods done or increase the dosage.

Rockdog79 literally the reason i joined this forum is cause i seen your post on Hercules before tried to message you but wasnt allowed haha!
Do my vials as posted above look like the ones same as yours?

Vials are identical to mine, all down to bloods now, you need 100 posts before they let you pm, just like how your first few posts are checked by a VIP

Back
Top Bottom