Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH availability

char6656

Proficient Brother
I noticed that DS is out of HGH. DS has treated me right in the past. Can someone point me in the right direction for legit HGH as I need it soon.

If this email asking for help in finding HGH is against the rules please delete my thread

thank you

Forgot to mention I know there are other sources on the board but have a very strong preference for domestic for a number of reasons

Have you tried to email DS? I think he posted a few days ago saying they are in stock? I may be wrong though

Hi Brother, Sorry to ask you a question. Do they (DS) ship to asia? I sent message from their webpage but no reply

If you want legit hyges, go straight to the source if DS is out

Hygetropin.com.cn for Hygene Hygetropin

Or

Hygetropin.cn for Dr. Lin's Hygetropin

Or

PM me for a private source (known members only please. If I don't know you, please don't even try PMing)

I been looking for some HGH, seems like DS is out of stock and was wondering if this place was GTG? http://www.shop-hgh.com/index.php/

Thanks Trace.

DS posted that he is working on getting Ansomone and Jintropin.

Thanks, I love DS, How do those compare to the Hygene Hygetropin?

Not thrilled that the site i listed above says it can take up to 21 days to get your order.

i have not liked any chinease GH better than hyges.

I've mainly switched over to pharma grade, but still like hyges, and jinos. Are you hearing anything about cheap stuff being swapped out as legit Jinos? I forget where, but read a thread a few months ago where guys were complaining about the recent batches.

have you been successful in your search for authentic hgh?

i've read about 2 companies, Jintropin and Ansomone

anyways, looking forward to your message. thanks

i'm in china and looking for hgh

Guys, I have Somatropin GH in stock, its extremely potent, so you`re welcome to place your orders :)

Back
Top Bottom