Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH daddy defending ourselves

Why would you think a tik tok account would be seeing real gear. That has scam written all over it.

Hi guys, I am the owner of HGHDADDY.
I have never heard of this forum page before. until I heard that there were negative comments written about us here!

first of all, let me say this, I don't know any of the people who write comments about us here!
none of them have ever been our clients! he didn't buy from us!
I entered this forum to correct this mistake.
if you want to learn something, contact us directly through our communication channels! do not believe those who are trying to defame us with such fake accounts and comments!
I see we have a lot of friends! if you want to see real, honest reviews about us, you can look at the eroids site.
apart from that, don't believe the doodles made on our name on any forum page! i hope this explanation helps you!

Thanks

Hi guys, I am the owner of HGHDADDY. I have never heard of this forum page before. until I heard that there were negative comments written about us here! first of all, let me say this, I don't know any of the people who write comments about us here! none of them have ever been our clients! he didn't buy from us! I entered this forum to correct this mistake. if you want to learn something, contact us directly through our communication channels! do not believe those who are trying to defame us with such fake accounts and comments! I see we have a lot of friends! if you want to see real, honest reviews about us, you can look at the eroids site. apart from that, don't believe the doodles made on our name on any forum page! i hope this explanation helps you!

Hi guys, I am the owner of HGHDADDY. I have never heard of this forum page before. until I heard that there were negative comments written about us here! first of all, let me say this, I don't know any of the people who write comments about us here! none of them have ever been our clients! he didn't buy from us! I entered this forum to correct this mistake. if you want to learn something, contact us directly through our communication channels! do not believe those who are trying to defame us with such fake accounts and comments! I see we have a lot of friends! if you want to see real, honest reviews about us, you can look at the eroids site. apart from that, don't believe the doodles made on our name on any forum page! i hope this explanation helps you!

Actually I dont trust that you're hgh daddy and I don't know if you're another scammer or just a shill. Do you have proof that you're actually hgh power?

I heard hgh power is a known scammer and steals and sends fake hgh, you can prove me wrong but thats what I heard

I never used HGH daddy but I see the bad reviews and dont trust htem
if they get approved maybe I would trust them

Hello, gentlemen again. i am the real HGHDAY please contact me via our whatsapp number. or create an order from our website and I will confirm it to you. you don't need to pay. or I can give you whatever you want as proof. I have no problem being active in this forum. I just found out that a fake account has been created about us here. I just wanted to write this for those who want to know the facts. i can offer you proof from tracking numbers, product pictures to everything. or contact us via whatsapp or via our website.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom