Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH daddy defending ourselves

maltier

Registered
Hello, we are back on the forum after a couple years away due to bashing. We are the place for real HGH, we think if you were real customer for us, we could help you, you can be trust us. We are back for the people who want to get good HGH. I am popular on Eroids and we want to earn your business.

Hello, we are back on the forum after a couple years away due to bashing. We are the place for real HGH, we think if you were real customer for us, we could help you, you can be trust us. We are back for the people who want to get good HGH. I am popular on Eroids and we want to earn your business.

Yes you are back and we trust you 100%, but can you tell us when you're going to pay back all the money you stole from members by sending fake hgh mr. hgh daddy?

oh yeah, popular on eroids does you a lot of good... LMFAO! unreal that you want to defend yourself and then come back with fucking eroids... LMFAO! i needed a good laugh today, thanks!

I just got scammed by these guys under another name. They started as Top Supply from TikTok so I thought I would give them a try. They took my money and never shipped my gear. Total scam

I just got scammed by these guys under another name. They started as Top Supply from TikTok so I thought I would give them a try. They took my money and never shipped my gear. Total scam

wow, that is good intel

Sorry to hear that, but that's what happens when you don't use approved sources. Too many scams these days.

bro tiktok scam place all scammers

Back
Top Bottom