Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hghpower for BEST prices on kefei and hyges HGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my kefei from hgh power and that shit was gtg. I don't trust hgh from anywhere these days but hghpower is a solid source

guys that are going to him PLEASE do me a favor.Dont ask for payment info unless you are ready to place an order within 48 hours ( not talking about asking for list, thats fine).. some guys going over there are asking for payment info and never going back.He thinking someone might be just collecting information from him . Get a list from him and try not to ask for payment info until you are ready to order . Thanks guys

guys that are going to him PLEASE do me a favor.Dont ask for payment info unless you are ready to place an order within 48 hours ( not talking about asking for list, thats fine).. some guys going over there are asking for payment info and never going back.He thinking someone might be just collecting information from him . Get a list from him and try not to ask for payment info until you are ready to order . Thanks guys

Info collecting is exactly what that is. Usually sources will blacklist a customer that does this.

Hi, new to the forum! Tons of great info, which has me even more confused. LOL. Anyway, would like to get stronger and been thinking of trying HGH. Prices are like thru the roof! Found the preloaded pens, Norditropin, from Mexico, but crazy expensive. So is it worth trying? Is there better stuff? Never heard of the stuff in this thread. New to all this so sorry, it's all new for me. I'm 50ish, good shape, but want to be a little stronger, and hubby needs to raise his levels as well. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Hi, new to the forum! Tons of great info, which has me even more confused. LOL. Anyway, would like to get stronger and been thinking of trying HGH. Prices are like thru the roof! Found the preloaded pens, Norditropin, from Mexico, but crazy expensive. So is it worth trying? Is there better stuff? Never heard of the stuff in this thread. New to all this so sorry, it's all new for me. I'm 50ish, good shape, but want to be a little stronger, and hubby needs to raise his levels as well. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

its not as good as the brands you mentioned above but its way cheaper and affordable.Im on 5 ius a day and i love it.Its great because i can afford to actually run this for awhile. I simply cant afford to do long runs of the other brands you mentioned.

ive done runs of cheap hgh bluetops before that were complete shit and not worth running at all.Kefei isnt that, it much better quaility then alot of the generic blue tops or yellow tops or watever crap some ugl places are selling.Not to mention its cheaper then alot of it also

its not as good as the brands you mentioned above but its way cheaper and affordable.Im on 5 ius a day and i love it.Its great because i can afford to actually run this for awhile. I simply cant afford to do long runs of the other brands you mentioned.

ive done runs of cheap hgh bluetops before that were complete shit and not worth running at all.Kefei isnt that, it much better quaility then alot of the generic blue tops or yellow tops or watever crap some ugl places are selling.Not to mention its cheaper then alot of it also

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out. This isn't a preloaded pen, so you have measure out yourself, mix with something else? Not sure how it works. The pens you just turn IU to however many chicks desired. Also has to be kept refrigerated, is this the same?

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out. This isn't a preloaded pen, so you have measure out yourself, mix with something else? Not sure how it works. The pens you just turn IU to however many chicks desired. Also has to be kept refrigerated, is this the same?

I gotta get this pen if it gives me all the chicks i desire

Can I put the website on here or is that not allowed. Hubby tried it a while back, really liked it, but way way too expensive for us. He did six clicks 5 on 2 off. So one pen lasted two weeks.

Can I put the website on here or is that not allowed. Hubby tried it a while back, really liked it, but way way too expensive for us. He did six clicks 5 on 2 off. So one pen lasted two weeks.

sure make your own thread about it.

yeah normagene let us know about the website, we can check it out and see if it looks good or if the price is fair

yeah normagene let us know about the website, we can check it out and see if it looks good or if the price is fair

Trying to figure out how to PM you, but unable using tapatalk app, was going to give ya the website. I'm in two car forums, they all do everything different, but for some reason I can't PM using this app on this site.

Trying to figure out how to PM you, but unable using tapatalk app, was going to give ya the website. I'm in two car forums, they all do everything different, but for some reason I can't PM using this app on this site.
You lack the post count, to not distract from this thread, feel free to post your own thread with the info

Does anybody else understand what I'm asking/saying or is my keyboard slingin out Cyrillic again?

If I understand you correctly, you don't believe the mandatory remailer service to non-east coast US should cost more than the direct shipping to the east coast. The reasoning is that, if they offer a remailer, it implies that the product is already in the US, and therefore does not need to go through the additional cost of being shipping to the US. Correct?

Well, how do you think the product got the US in the first place? ;)

Yes, the product might already be in the US, but it's because the source already paid to have it shipped to the US. Regardless of how far in advance they did this, they still need to recoup that cost.

That said, if the source is going through the trouble of stocking up product in the US, then why bother with direct international shipping to begin with? Just remail EVERYONE's orders domestically and get rid of the end-user risk of dealing with customs. I think most east coast buyers would rather pay extra to guarantee their shipment will arrive, than take a discount knowing that they could end up losing all their $$$.

you mix it with bac water. you buy bac water and insuilin needles and mix it into the vial of hgh power.you use the insulin needles to transfer the bac water into the vial and you also withdraw and inject the hgh with insulin needles.very simple shit

Last edited:
you mix it with bac water. you buy bac water and insuilin needles and mix it into the vial of hgh power.you use the insulin needles to transfer the bac water into the vial and you also withdraw and inject the hgh with insulin needles.very simple shit

Except its a good idea when reconstituting the lyophilized disc to hold vial upside down and slowly let the bac water trickle into the vial so it doesnt blast into the disc like a pressure washer, possible damaging the fragile HGH molecule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom