Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hghpower for BEST prices on kefei and hyges HGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask all people coming from Evo:
Do Not Request Our Payment Details Unless You're Ready To Pay Within 48 Hours!
I'm sick of chasing people who say they come from here and then disappear with no replies
after they get our payment details. Should I start listing those brothers?
If you're not ready to order, please do not request payment information.
Thank you.

this is a huge problem guys and something power has been complaining about for months.dont ask for payment details until you are ready to order and you are 100% sure about ( asking for a list ior questions about products is not a problem ever.. just payment info)

I would list them. I've hit you up for the list myself lol but going to payment details and not following through is something else.
Call them out if need be. I fully support it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Guy's is everyone good with this source? I'm about to restock to fridge.They sound great if the product is quality.Let me know I need to order

I am for sure good with power.

I give him a 10 out of 10.
Communication is great
Quality is great, I've ran gen blacks and rips (at the end of their production), and I have to say the Kefei's are my favorite. Can't ask for better for the price.

I've made plenty of orders and he always delivers.

what kind of shipping times are you guys seeing from hghpower lately? i'm dying for my order to come in haah

Hi guys
New SALE started today and will continue till end of the month.
Every order from 6kits upwards will get 10% off.
Don't miss it out, you have just 10-12 days to pay for it.
VERY IMPORTANT: All payments must be received before end of August!
Thank you.

very nice sale here .... good stuff

Hi guys
New SALE started today and will continue till end of the month.
Every order from 6kits upwards will get 10% off.
Don't miss it out, you have just 10-12 days to pay for it.
VERY IMPORTANT: All payments must be received before end of August!
Thank you.

very nice sale here .... good stuff

So I just contacted HGH Power to get 600 iu of kefei .They said it was 1.45 per IU plus shipping 50.00. Also there is no Hurricane 5% discount according to them.They also said 20 days to deliver.I'm going to move forward with the order but really looking for someone with a faster delivery time like 5 days tops to domestic US that has good product in this price range.Any feedback appreciated

Guys, well worth the twenty days. Quality is amazing. Price is awesome. Also he re ships no questions asked. I had an order stuck at customs in NYC, he shipped another six kits quick. I wouldn't buy hgh from anyone else

wouldn't the 20 days at room temp or much more likely very hot during this time of year degrade the hgh in transit?

Great question

I'm new to these forums but I've been off and on HGH for about 3 years. I believe the heat only negatively effects the Gh after it has been mixed, but its fine without refrigeration when it is still sealed in the vial and still in powder form. That Is my understanding from research and experience, but if anyone knows differently, I'd love to learn otherwise!

I'm debating whether or not to place an order from this source so I'm watching peoples feedback and reviews for awhile before pulling the trigger.

Thanks bros-

joefellaguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom